Transition Relay Update

Nerds On Dirt MTB

Feb 20, 2023
The PNW
Checked the shipping status (via dealer website) on my girlfriends Transition Relay. Used to be "August" but now its July 9th. Not a guarantee but its always been a good sign when there is an actual date instead of a month only listing. Shop manager said that some of our pre orders will be coming in as early as April so fingers crossed we will be seeing them out in the wild soonish.

Hol47

Sep 28, 2019
Uk
Screenshot_20230331_200807_Outlook.jpg

az2au

Nov 16, 2022
Scottsdale, AZ
I received mine on Monday but had to head out of town on Tuesday so won't get to ride it until I get back Friday. Have a Trek Fuel 9.9 to compare it to along with the two bikes I do the vast majority of my riding on (both analog), a Forbidden Druid and a Niner Rip 9 RDO. Initial impressions are very good in that it looks great and the very short ride I was able to do felt great. Will take it out for a 30 mile or so run on Friday and provide a real review.

IMG_2417.jpeg

LowLow

Oct 30, 2020
Los Angrles
So Transition's website says that the PNW XO version of the bike weighs 45.5lbs (20.64kg). What do you all think the PNW GX version will weigh? The only difference I see is that the higher-end one has a carbon frame with XO Transmission and the lower-end one is an alloy frame with cable GX. Maybe an additional 2lbs?

Panopticon

Apr 9, 2023
Washington
The Transition Spire has a very similar frame, and the alloy Spire is 3lbs heavier than the carbon one. I would expect the Relay to be about the same.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles