New Cube 140 stereo TM kiox issue

Sixdays

Nov 22, 2020
MAN
Hi all. Got a new cube 140 TM , 0KM although its a late 2022 model. Having trouble pairing the Kiox 300 with the all giving me error code 110001 and unable to pair as if the unit was previously paired. Shop was telling me this is impossible as its a new bike and granted 0km on the clock. Anyone had this issue before? Thanks

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
The Kiox300 does not pair with anything.........its merely a slave screen working off the LED Remote. The only pairing is between your the Flow App on your phone and the LED Remote. Is that your problem? What faults do you have ( not error codes..faults)?

Hattori-Hanzo

Apr 10, 2023
UK
Make sure your phones Bluetooth settings allow the flow app full access at all times.

There is an issue where the kiox disconnects if the Bluetooth drops for a short period of time causing connection issues. It could be that.

Sixdays

Nov 22, 2020
MAN
The Kiox300 does not pair with anything.........its merely a slave screen working off the LED Remote. The only pairing is between your the Flow App on your phone and the LED Remote. Is that your problem? What faults do you have ( not error codes..faults)?
IMG_8118.jpeg

Sixdays

Nov 22, 2020
MAN
problem sorted. I dont know what it was, but after trying a week later it worked. I phoned the shop so I suspect they did something

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles