New Cube Stereo Hybrid 140 SL

dm022

Sep 6, 2019
Vancouver
IMG_1365.JPG

I'm the new owner of a Cube. I kinda had my heart set on a Levo and was hoping to take advantage of the 2019 sales but it was impossible to find one that I could test ride and check for sizing.

In any case, the dealer had a demo Cube available and it came at a fantastic price thanks to a couple of scratches on the crank arm. In the couple of days I've had it, I've ridden it on a XC trails nearby but I'm heading up to the trails on the weekend and give it a try. The biggest negative I've read about is that it's not very aggressive which suits me fine as I'm still a noobie mountain biker. And with that price I figure I can upgrade if and when I outgrow it.

Anyone else got one? Any thoughts?

Bennyboy89

Aug 14, 2019
Surrey
I have the same, great bike.
Only made a few minor changes seat, bars and stem and fitted the finned shimano pads.
Really surprised with the hans dampf as I've always been a maxxis man but they have tonnes of grip.
got mine in March new for £2800 and for the price I think it's a hard spec to beat.

I'm sure your really enjoy the bike like me nearly 3k miles and no issues what's so ever.

20190928_124202.jpg

dm022

Sep 6, 2019
Vancouver
Thanks guys, I'm super stoked. Had a fun day on the trails today. It's so neat when uphill isn't such a drag anymore!

@bennyboy86 o_O to that price! New here was C$6450 which converts to almost £4000! I suppose my deal is relative but I ended up paying about the same as you. Though it pretty much good as new minus the scratches and came with full warranty.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles