LED Remote - switching assistance level

Arrow79

Mar 29, 2022
Zvolen, Slovakia
Hi, I have a problem with the buttons on LED Remote on my new Stereo Hybrid 140 SL 750. When switching from one to another assistance level it jumps almost everytime by two levels, sometimes three. It doesn't do that on the normal road, but I can't just switch in the woods and other terrain only by just one level which I want to do.. is it happening to you too? Thanks

devargos

Jan 17, 2022
Jersey
It is too easy to change 2 by mistake I find I have done that a bit over bumps too.

To be fair though if I'm in the woods I just leave it on emtb.

By far the worst thing about the new bosch system is the remote. Its big, ugly and the mode change buttons as you have highlighted are too sensitive.

other than the remote I love the new system. I really hope they design a more minimalist stylish functional remote.

ManoBo

Feb 20, 2023
Trenčín, Slovakia, EU
Hi, I have a problem with the buttons on LED Remote on my new Stereo Hybrid 140 SL 750. When switching from one to another assistance level it jumps almost everytime by two levels, sometimes three. It doesn't do that on the normal road, but I can't just switch in the woods and other terrain only by just one level which I want to do.. is it happening to you too? Thanks
Hi, I have to same bicycle and today I tray on off road with mini remote and jumped only one, before with LED remote similar to you. Mini remote have 2 days

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Both with the Purion and the LED Remote ( and probably the mini remote) it is far easier to make a positive mode change if the Purion/LED Remote is at the right angle on the bars. Most I see have then virtually horizontal on the bars, but rotated closer to vertical on the bars enables a far more positive button operation.

ManoBo

Feb 20, 2023
Trenčín, Slovakia, EU
Both with the Purion and the LED Remote ( and probably the mini remote) it is far easier to make a positive mode change if the Purion/LED Remote is at the right angle on the bars. Most I see have then virtually horizontal on the bars, but rotated closer to vertical on the bars enables a far more positive button operation.
can you give a photo of your location, possibly with your hand?

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Led Remote

20230222_192412.jpg 20230222_192354.jpg 20230222_191802.jpg

ManoBo

Feb 20, 2023
Trenčín, Slovakia, EU
I try setting LED remote to 3 am 🙈😴 and mini remote is back . After the accident I had to change the seat post clamp and it seemed like a good idea to use the brake clamp mount, together with the remote LED they are an unsolvable problem for me
5E375915-22BF-4FF7-9B4B-1A194184A541.jpeg

Mikerb

May 16, 2019
Weymouth
the LED Remote slides left and right on its mount. If it is slid as far left as its mount allows the bulk of it fits over the clamp for the dropper.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles