Join the 2020 EMTB Forums Race team!

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
We’re looking for 8 riders to join team EMTB Forums to compete in the Pedalhounds enduro races this year.

• Race dates: Race Dates – Pedal Hounds
  • Experience level needed: Basic level, they are really beginner friendly
  • You must be able to at least 4 out of the 7 dates (ideally more!)
They are a great way to progress your skills and develop your riding. But the biggest benefit is riding with a great crew of people!

Last year @lhglaze won the overall Women's title in her first year which was incredible! Riding as groups on these events really makes it a great experience.

Interested? Let me know below. Will need to get booked into the first one quick as they sell out fast!

To all reading this from my Insta / Facebook post, just register on this site and leave a message below letting me know you want to join us! I'll then PM you and grab your details and add you to our team Whats App group :)

Screenshot 2020-01-14 at 09.01.03.png

0E5401E9-A4C2-4D88-96BD-F61CD6F5E958-3640-000001AF9B28BC90.jpg

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
They are the E-Vengers - from left to right

Kenevo Boy, Captain E-merica, Watt Machine, , SPDman, Wolveremtbrine, ANT+ Man

Black Levo, Thok, and Captain Marvelevo

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
To all reading this from my Insta / Facebook post, just register on this site and leave a message below letting me know you want to join us! I'll then PM you and grab your details and add you to our team Whats App group :)

Jon Powley

Jan 16, 2020
London
Thanks for the message. I’ve been riding for a few years done Xc racing and trail riding. Then bought an ebike at the end of 2018 and then started racing Pedalhounds and some southern enduro in the vets group. Looking to improve and get faster.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Thanks for the message. I’ve been riding for a few years done Xc racing and trail riding. Then bought an ebike at the end of 2018 and then started racing Pedalhounds and some southern enduro in the vets group. Looking to improve and get faster.
You’re in!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles