Join Us for the EMTB Forums Alps Trip

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
What's the limitation..??..
There should be enough space on the trails :)
Accommodation. Will be 15 spaces in the chalet

IMG_20210716_162943196_HDR2-2-2048x1536.jpg

p5pb19876911.jpg

IMG_20210716_163245543_HDR2-2-2048x1536.jpg

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
There's no fucking way I'll get a pink pass to stay somewhere that good without dragging the boss along!

then show her some photo's of a shack somewhere and say that's where you are going!?

or better still, say nothing and show her when you get back!

robbydobs

Jan 31, 2021
Sussex, UK
Driving from the south east of the UK is pretty easy (preferable to flying IMO), but I can imagine its a pain from the north. Could end up doubling the journey time depending on where you are.

Anyway I'm mainly commenting so I can see more details.

I went with trail addiction a few times, that was great. 9 - 5 guiding and meals provided. Got so much more riding in than self-guiding. Might have even stayed in that challet - I can see their logo on the pics! I thought they got closed down though?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Driven many times from central Scotland to PDS. It is indeed a shite drive and with fuel, ferries, food and tolls it's crazy expensive in comparison to a flight from your local airport and airport transfer from Geneva
It's a good option if you want to take multiple bikes. as in more than one for YOURSELF rather than being a mule for other folks. (done both) . But each time I've driven over I've NEVER shuttled to anywhere or stayed in a stupid location. But I like riding a lot more than driving so don't mind big days transitioning between many lifts to reach further afield. I also actually like drinking rather than talking about it. Sitting around a chalet with a bunch of blokes drinking some shite UK IPA really isnt worth showing off about. Quantity over quality every time for me.

An Ebike would be fairly pointless for me when all the lifts are open in the PDS. I should be there this summer but with a DH bike not an Ebike

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Oddly the girl looks like someone I used to work with...
I'm not sure if that will make things less or more awkward if she turns up ?? :)

That's not you on the left is it ? I'm sure you've worked hard on that body, but I'm not sure the ladies are going to appreciate a guy who can't even work buttons !

mtb64

Oct 22, 2018
UK
First set of photos look like La Thuile, Italy. Second set look like Austria (Saalbach maybe)...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles