Join Us for the EMTB Forums Alps Trip

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
I'm not sure if that will make things less or more awkward if she turns up ?? :)

That's not you on the left is it ? I'm sure you've worked hard on that body, but I'm not sure the ladies are going to appreciate a guy who can't even work buttons !

😀 Think she got the sack for something, not sure what…

That damn broken button shirt was my favourite until it was stolen one day, that must be the b*stard who took it 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Waynemarlow

E*POWAH Master
Dec 6, 2019
Bucks
go to verbier... better trails , your allowed to ride anywhere pretty much , bikes shop rent ebikes and batteries , Switzerland miles better than France ..
Got to agree but having paid 13 Euro in a small restaurant about 2 minutes outside of Champery for what looked like dish washing water infused with 3 slices of carrot and then having to pay another 3 Euro for 2 slices of bread, then in particular Verbier is a wallet breaker.

The Tyrol, either Austria or Italy is fantastic value. Saalback Hinterglemm has got to be my fave for all round entertainment that all can enjoy at reasonable cost. But it’s another 4-6 hours of driving compared to the Geneva area.

However also think of some of the smaller less known regions on the way down to Geneva, maybe they don’t have the snow record but in the summer are stunning and you won’t be needing lifts.

volts

May 15, 2018
DK
Got to agree but having paid 13 Euro in a small restaurant about 2 minutes outside of Champery for what looked like dish washing water infused with 3 slices of carrot and then having to pay another 3 Euro for 2 slices of bread, then in particular Verbier is a wallet breaker.

The Tyrol, either Austria or Italy is fantastic value. Saalback Hinterglemm has got to be my fave for all round entertainment that all can enjoy at reasonable cost. But it’s another 4-6 hours of driving compared to the Geneva area.

However also think of some of the smaller less known regions on the way down to Geneva, maybe they don’t have the snow record but in the summer are stunning and you won’t be needing lifts.

I have been many times in Saalback Hinterglemm and it's super great but with all lift services it seems to make ebikes kind of pointless imo.
Going to areas with great trails but no lifts would make a lot more sense and a lot more unique.
Like you, I'm totally down for lesser known areas if we can find some gems.

MrSimmo

E*POWAH Elite
Apr 24, 2020
The Trail.
We'll have to make sure we all grow beards before hand so we all get into the Alps ok...

rona.jpg

Akiwi

🐸 Kermit Elite 🐸
Feb 6, 2019
Olching, Germany
Hmm. after a quick investigation I think we are talking about Les Arcs.
Unfortunately, Les Arcs is almost too far for a quick trip. Being 800 km from where I live.
We'll see what Rob says.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles