Not open for further replies.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Join the 2019 EMTB Forums Race Team

We will be competing in the Pedalhounds Enduro events.

Race experience required: None. I
Course type: Gravity fed courses approx 2 mins in length each.

This is a fun event with a very friendly family atmosphere, I did a couple last year and it’s a very friendly local race series. It’ll challenge you and help you develop your riding skills.

I’m looking to get a team together of 8 riders to join. No race experience is necessary. The taking part and sense of achievement that you get doing these is brilliant.

Stuff:
- EMTB Forums jersey supplies to all riders
- Ideally you’ll be able to commit at least 4 out of the 7 races
- Race fees are around £45 per race. Seems a lot but it’s a day out and very well organised and well worth it!
- I’ll be making a mini series for my channel about the races so might be some camera stuff going on!

Dates:

24th Feb Canada Heights
24th March Land of Nod
28th April Penshurst Bike Park (1)
2nd June Bareleigh Estate
30th June Penshurst Bike Park (2)
25th August Aston Hill
6th October Penshurst Bike Park (3)

If you’re interested let me know below.

Confirmed
@Rob Hancill
@ChilternsMTB
@borntoridemtb
@lhglaze
@Tunny
@Paul Mac
@Jonny2
@speccylevo

Last edited:

All Mountain Coaching

E*POWAH Elite
Oct 3, 2018
GB
With 3 of the 7 rounds nearly 200 miles away and I'm in the Midlands, this is probably better aimed at southerners. Shame.

I enjoyed your videos of those races and made me tempted to put on a number plate.

Kangr

Patreon
Sep 14, 2018
Stoke on Trent
With 3 of the 7 rounds nearly 200 miles away and I'm in the Midlands, this is probably better aimed at southerners. Shame.

I enjoyed your videos of those races and made me tempted to put on a number plate.
Same here, would love to do it but its a bit far for me to come to. Maybe we could have a midlands/northern squad as well. Perhaps do the welsh gravity series.

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
If this is something that's on next year...I'd be up for it! I don't have any mode of transport except push bikes and a motorbike so carrying a Levo plus gear is pretty tough! :ROFLMAO:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
you just need to knock one of these up ;)

hiAABmy.jpg

nicklej

Patreon
Oct 11, 2018
Camberley
you just need to knock one of these up ;)

View attachment 9488
When I bought my mondraker a few years ago, I just strapped the entire bike to my backpack with a shit ton of bungee. I was 80 miles from home and the ride on the motorway was so uncomfortable :ROFLMAO:

You can buy trailers, but that picture of the bike carrier doesn't look to promising for a heavier e-bike. I'd be scared that my Levo would snap it and end up crushed under an 18 wheeler on the motorway :eek:

ccrdave

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Im gonna go along and support my wife and the rest of the guys your not a million miles from me @Doomanic maybe we could hookup

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles