It’s official. It’s Christmas and Ebikes sucks.

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
Bloody spades and pick axe's, they should ban them now - I can't believe a few morons will remove them over a couple of weekends.

Agreed, Whistles are awfully noisy and rude for no reason.

It's nice to know that when the Duke of Edinburgh finally leaves us, Greece or the UK will convert a pine forest into an MTB park in his memory , despite his lack of interest on the subject to this date. Go Philip ! (y) Merci !
errr.............think you will find he left us some time a go!!

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
It's nice to know that when the Duke of Edinburgh finally leaves us, Greece or the UK will convert a pine forest into an MTB park in his memory , despite his lack of interest on the subject to this date. Go Philip ! (y) Merci !
I've got some bad news for you, unless you're mentioned in his secret will..

Doomanic

🛠️Wrecker🛠️
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
....which just goes to show spending all that time at "Uni" just leads to crap wages!!
Are you aware that the average wage of survey respondents is almost triple the average wage in the UK?

maynard

What's this ? I've never heard of this one ? Is this where you immediately abort and head off to rectify the situation ? Or you stay, rectify the situation with the supplies you bought and then continue ?
That's just fishing . Which is the best way to do it . Sorry I thought this thread was supposed to not make sense .

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
older people don’t take my words as an offense, I know some of you still are doing enduro stuff, and it’s ok to touring on ebikes. The brands are the ones who are doing bigger heavier and more comfy than performance

now go like “no blablabla“ as usual … soon all ebikes will fit a throttle

maynard

older people don’t take my words as an offense, I know some of you still are doing enduro stuff, and it’s ok to touring on ebikes. The brands are the ones who are doing bigger heavier and more comfy than performance

Ok got it . I think they will go both ways . A bit like BAMBAMODA and Zimmerframe's sexual preference .

emtbPhil

Jun 20, 2021
UK

I'm sat here reading this after watching an endless stream of youtube reviews of LIGHTER 2022 bikes with better performing parts. Brands playing with long travel enduro e-mtb's etc... and I'm just wondering if I can have some of what you're smoking for new year?

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
I don’t think it is necessary to smoke nothing to trip while you living under this globalist dystopia, just wait for the alien asymptomatic invasion

meanwhile I like Rocky Mountain ebikes, whyte, YT, pivot, intense … those who made an effort to keep handling and performance in a reasonable level

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Well it appears from this perspective that Ebikes are getting more people out on bikes. Enjoying the fresh air and keeping their systems ticking over.

I expect that test 10 years ago the big average age would be in the 30's. Nobody except a scant few golden oldie roadies would be riding above aged 70. Stays were short cos there was no bloody lifts. To get down you had the horror of first sapping all your energy getting up there.

Fuck 26", 27.5", short travel and uncomfy hardtails, i know, i've been stuck there for a quarter century. 29er full suss Ebikes have been sent by God.

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
Oh . It's about fishing . Fuck I love fishing 🎣 fly fishing, bait fishing, lure fishing . Sober fishing , fucking high as fishing . Ice fishing . Boat fishing . Actually haven't been ice fishing 😕 . But I'd totally do it if I lived somewhere where it got so fucking cold everything freezes 🥶 .
Wife goes ice fishing, she gets them ice cubes out her G&T as quick as poss before it dilutes her Gin. :p

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Though it is -8 C today, I think I will more likely encounter the frozen fisting than the golden shower group
Is there a German word for someone who goes for a pee in the forest when it's freezing cold and actually gets (painfully) frozen in place by their own man made Stalactite ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles