It’s official. It’s Christmas and Ebikes sucks.

2WheelsNot4

E*POWAH Master
Oct 17, 2021
Scotland
Check yourself gentlemans

Keep in mind many of the 2018 ebikes fit the old Brose Bosch that weights almost a kilo more so even if you said hey batterys were less range meeen! They were still lighter. And don’t ask more range if you want more range buy a fkng extender dude! And another thing, many of them were alloy

Go to the list of the contenders. Weight.

Heres the perfect example

Canyon Sprectral ON

22.5 kgs without an inch of carbon. External battery you can remove and put another if you want more range

First complaints: it doesnt climb well. It has a motor!! How the hell it doesn’t climb well! Cons: Longer chainstays for better climbing! F#* you boomer
You never look backwards.
MTB adverts from yesteryear, talk is about canti straddle wires and 40mm travel forks being so so top class to make you a better rider.
All accompanied by a pic of some pro rider freeze framed with the bike in midair.

Eddy Current

E*POWAH Master
Oct 20, 2019
NORTH Spain
I'm not sure how to say this in a way which won't sound like a conspiracy theory .. but sometimes saying nothing is better than ......

i do understand. Best solution sounds better than final solution.

bill-gates.gif

Staff member
Subscriber
Jul 15, 2020
FORUM
Hi Rusty. That’s really a serious statement. You need more than the happy merchant meme on a corner to acuse somebody of that dude. Rob is also there don’t mean I’m anti Anglo. Happy merchant even is many times used to create antisemitic stuff is available and free on google and I don’t think google is antisemitic, in fact i think one of the owners is jew. Let me tell you, if you don’t want to take the vaccine, for example, doesn’t mean you’re antivax. Same on the happy merchant meme.
And with that, you are out of here. Racism will not be tolerated.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles