Levo Gen 3 Help! Where to buy Turbo Levo 2022 rockguard kit?

Kirlik_68

Dec 4, 2022
R
Hello guys! I broke all my battery plastic (rock guard and door) several months ago. I still cant find where i can buy it with shipping to my country (Kazakhstan). Did anybody make an order for these parts?

small story about Bikeinn and its poor costumer service. I ordered Specialized MY22 Levo Battery Rock Guard Kit from Bikeinn, but I received only left part without door. So i tried to communicate with support, but it was impossible, because they started return and i even didnt ask them to do it! Then they offered me 2 options: make full refund and return or make refund partly (about 25$). I had 7 days to make a decision... During next 5 days there wasnt any answers to my questions, so i was forced to apply partly refund. All this process took about 10-12 days and there wasnt any answers from real persons from support, only automatic website messages.

Turbo levo rock guard.jpg Bikeinn.jpg

GezIOM

Apr 12, 2019
Isle of Man
Sorry to hear about your issues. I ordered from BikeInn and received the whole guard, door, and all the fittings in super-quick time. As did another friend here on the Isle of Man who ordered soon afterwards.

I imagine delivery to different countries could cause added issues, but yeah if you got half the order, why not all of it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles