Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo / Kenevo Battery rockguard replacment ( KeLevo )

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
So the latest KeLevo Rock Guards are now injected instead of 3d printed and with new material?
Have you maybe considered making a version without this recess? As personally never take the battery out and also there is no problem pulling the battery out without using the recess I really don't see the point having it at all, all it does is fills up with mud and is difficult to clean without pressurized water ...

1632946759863.png

Last edited:

PaloEMTB

Oct 7, 2020
Slovakia
So the latest KeLevo Rock Guards are now injected instead of 3d printed and with new material?
Have you maybe considered making a version without this recess? As personally never take the battery out and also there is no problem pulling the battery out without using the recess I really don't see the point having it at all, all it does is fills up with mud and is difficult to clean without pressurized water ...

View attachment 72700

Yes it is injected. I considered removing it but I left it there for compatibility reasons. Some metal bash guards are using this hole for attaching.

Miguel67

Aug 11, 2021
Portugal
Hi Guys, I would like put in your attention that I have made replacement rockguard for Specialized Turbo Levo and Kenevo with M2 series battery.
Original part number S194200005. This will be dedicated thread just for this KeLevo Rockguard. You can check him / order on my website.

Fits to Turbo levo MY 2019-2021, Kenevo MY 2020-2021 with M2 series battery.

Made from nylon PA12 on industrial HP 3D printer.

Thicker walls for improved durability. Added small drain holes and channels for water drainage.

Does not include Bolt and Nut ( take these parts from original rockguard )

View attachment 44110 View attachment 44111 View attachment 44112 View attachment 44113 View attachment 44114 View attachment 44119 View attachment 44120 View attachment 44122 View attachment 44110 View attachment 44111 View attachment 44112 View attachment 44113 View attachment 44114 View attachment 44119 View attachment 44120 View attachment 44122
View attachment 44125 View attachment 44126 View attachment 44127
Hi. I just got mine today after breaking the original on my Kenevo after only 3 months of use. I bought it from Springer Custom Works. The interior seems diferent then the ones on your photo, but it looks good, and more resistant then the original one. My question is: it doesn't come with the drain holes. Seem that you made your own holes. Did you made it on the same area and size of the ones in the original bashguard? On your experience, do you think is needed? Thanks

PaloEMTB

Oct 7, 2020
Slovakia
Hi. I just got mine today after breaking the original on my Kenevo after only 3 months of use. I bought it from Springer Custom Works. The interior seems diferent then the ones on your photo, but it looks good, and more resistant then the original one. My question is: it doesn't come with the drain holes. Seem that you made your own holes. Did you made it on the same area and size of the ones in the original bashguard? On your experience, do you think is needed? Thanks

I removed drain holes from latest design.
They are weak spot and don't really do much.
Not necessary

Straker

Jan 9, 2020
Wiltshire
Big thank you to Pavol, for the damage replacement, a rock damaged my early kelevo guard (3D printed not the new design)
Damaged on the 1st messaged Pavol got a same day answer and replacement arrived on the 4th!

amazing customer care!

many thank

Rob

PaloEMTB

Oct 7, 2020
Slovakia
Big thank you to Pavol, for the damage replacement, a rock damaged my early kelevo guard (3D printed not the new design)
Damaged on the 1st messaged Pavol got a same day answer and replacement arrived on the 4th!

amazing customer care!

many thank

Rob

Happy to help Rob :)

PaloEMTB

Oct 7, 2020
Slovakia
Hey @PaloEMTB , how do I get one of these in Ontario, Canada? Website says it will ship here, can I go ahead and place the order?

Edit: Nevermind, just placed the order (y)

Hi, sorry for late reply, I wasn't notified.
But I shipped it 😀.
It will take some time to arrive to Canada.
Up to 4 weeks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles