help on hooking up a garmin or phone app

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
So I pick up my Rise on Thurs. I currently ride a Levo and run Blevo from a android phone. I also have a Garmin edge 1030. So what phone apps are there for the rise , and how exactly do I hook up a Garmin as my main display to see speed, cadence and battery. Step by step would help

aarfeldt

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 25, 2019
Denmark, Danstrup
I got it working following the manual :)

E-tube app on the phone to set assist levels and Garmin 530 on the handlebar to show battery percentage, expected range, assist level etc.
Works fine.

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
FWIW, I just sold both my Garmin 830 and my wife's Garmin 1030 because they are so awful for MTB navigation (and don't get me started on Garmin watches for navigation - not even an option). I ended up with an iPhone and a QuadLock case/mount, and I'm using a combination of Strava, GPS Tracks, Shimano eTube Ride, and TrailForks. You can get all of that same information on eTube Ride.

Cavi

Jun 15, 2020
California, usa
I pick mu bike up on thurs so we will see if the e-tube app gives me everything than I might just use it as i own a android phone just for biking...

Endurip

Jan 9, 2021
Sweden
SO, I´we read that many had problems making the Rs toolbox work with Garmin. Is it still that hard?

I would love to get a Garmin watch (Forerunner 245) but won't if it won't work flawless with the Rise, since the main reason is to see battery percentage during rides.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles