Haibike nduro 8 freeride 😎🀘

discodave

May 24, 2023
Bolton
Been waiting a year for this badboy and have been informed by haibike uk that size large will be here the beginning of june, all other sizes mid aug if anyonne is waiting.

Feb 3, 2021
UK
Cheers brother.....56 yr old child waiting for his new toy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ cant wait 😎🀘
Never been a fan of the top tube or rear triangle look, BUT this colourscheme and spec is the first Haibike that has me reconsidering that. BUT need to see one in the flesh before I commit to buying one and your video has gotten me interested in this model dave. 3 dealers have Size L instock and discounted to Β£6000 BUT all other sizes OOT with instock estimates of Aug. One dealer stating pre order now for shipping/dispatch on Sep 18th. Unfortunatley all these dealers with size L instock are too far from me. Bloody wish there was a dealer near me that I go and see one.

Last edited:

discodave

May 24, 2023
Bolton
That, Sir, is one hell of a sexy bike 😍

Keep us informed on how it performs on the trails ✌️

Im out today

Absolute beast of a bike, wow πŸ˜ƒ had a top day. Climbs really well the motor is spot on, downhill is where it comes to life for sure, i was instantly braver not loads but defo felt more confident and safe. What a machine and the ohlins set up is pure quality with loads to play with. Im buzzing my nuts off 😎

discodave

May 24, 2023
Bolton
If you remember could you post the numbers on the spring thanks dave

Screenshot_20230621-210024_Gallery.jpg

kalel

Jun 24, 2023
Netherlands
I see the 2022 model of the Haibike Nduro 8 freeride is well available now in several stores (in Germany at least)
I am wondering, what is the difference between the 2022 and 2023 model, if there is any, and mostly, how to tell if the bike if a 2023 or not? (I mean, for resell in a few years, 2023 is better than 2022 :) ) I also send Haibike this question several days ago via the contactform, but no response unf. Hope anyone here might have any insights on this?

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
As far as I know there’s no difference, the bike was delayed for a year . The model year on the top tube below the nduro name in Roman numerals
MMXXll mine is a 22m y

discodave

May 24, 2023
Bolton
They
I see the 2022 model of the Haibike Nduro 8 freeride is well available now in several stores (in Germany at least)
I am wondering, what is the difference between the 2022 and 2023 model, if there is any, and mostly, how to tell if the bike if a 2023 or not? (I mean, for resell in a few years, 2023 is better than 2022 :) ) I also send Haibike this question several days ago via the contactform, but no response unf. Hope anyone here might have any insights on this?
They are 2022 models, it took haibike until june 2023 to release them. I waited 12 months for mine.

chutz666

May 18, 2020
doncaster
hi mate get mine friday ,whats the shock spring size im getting a med but im 95kg kitted and usally the spring is for a lighter rider

kalel

Jun 24, 2023
Netherlands
hi mate get mine friday ,whats the shock spring size im getting a med but im 95kg kitted and usally the spring is for a lighter rider
It comes default with the 18073-14 (for heavier riders) which should be close to good. Not sure on the exact calculations . I still ride the 14 since the 11 and 12 were out of stock long time. I'm 86kg, but it feels quite good on drops and jumps tbh. Have fun!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles