Hi, Haibike

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
If you promise to make crazy video's like Sam Pilgrim and post them on here then you should go for it ! :)

I suppose to answer your question, what made you choose that bike ? Price, components, external battery, motor brand ? What kind of riding do you plan to do ?

Blair

Nov 2, 2019
Wokingham
Hi Gary,
I bought a Haibike all mountain nduro 6 this summer and have found the switch from MTB to eMTB enjoyable and fascinating.
I have found my Haibike to be robust and very well built. On fire roads and trails the Haibike is superior to my old MTB in almost all respects. It’s more stable, has better grip and is still very manoeuvrable.
i don’t have much experience of riding other e bikes but the German made Haibike feels like I riding a German car.... just totally reliable and well engineered!
Hope this helps.

HikerDave

Feb 9, 2019
Tempe
Thinking of buying Haibike Nduro Enduro 2 with Yamaha PWX 2 motor. Any thoughts?

I looked at the specs and geometry and it looks like a good one. Everything on the bike is good enough; the Yari could probably benefit from an aftermarket damper. I like that the ETT isn’t crazy long and that they’ve gotten the chainstay length down to 450 which is shorter than what’s typical of a Yamaha-powered bike.

I might buy that one if I didn’t already have an eBike. I’m at 3000 enjoyable and trouble-free miles on my Yamaha PW-SE powered Haibike SDURO.

Buy it!

Bean

Jul 21, 2018
Hull, UK
HEya, I have the Allmtn 3.0, been a great bike, feels well built and stable. Only thing find a bit weak are the brakes, may upgrade those soon.

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
A1E6DF8C-D35D-4FEC-8176-51CEE32942EA.jpeg
A1E6DF8C-D35D-4FEC-8176-51CEE32942EA.jpeg

Keggie

Mar 12, 2019
Suffolk
Sorry posted the same picture twice
Made a fair few upgrades now
Halo wheels charger2 damper galfer 223 front disk daity grips fabric saddle dmr volt peddles and a Mudhugger up front err perhaps I should of bought a better spec bike from the start

Gary3003!!

Nov 9, 2019
Ireland
Thanks everyone, bike now ordered. Been using a friends 2019 nduro and it feels really good. Apparently Yamaha give quicker service than Bosch if something goes wrong. I know it's the bottom rung of the Haibike ladder but cant justify extra 2000k for jump to Flyon!!

Gary3003!!

Nov 9, 2019
Ireland
If you promise to make crazy video's like Sam Pilgrim and post them on here then you should go for it ! :)

I suppose to answer your question, what made you choose that bike ? Price, components, external battery, motor brand ? What kind of riding do you plan to do ?

Apologies for late reply. Reason for going Haibike is better the devil you know. Friend has a fleet of Haibike and I know Some of the guys servicing and selling them. Also, they are tried and tested solid bikes. I'm not a bike snob so as long as it feels good and I can throw it around without feeling heavy it's ok. Top spec componentry is nice but a luxury.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles