Getting a Hollywood star on an Ebike...

RickBullotta

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jun 5, 2019
USA
Lol. Just a regular guy who rides bikes. From the USA. I doubt most Americans are familiar with this “star” though...

hopefully you had a nice day on the bikes.

☮️

Patchinko

Aug 14, 2020
S.W hants
Who are you?

I woke up in a Soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said, "You can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"
I staggered back to the underground
And the breeze blew back my hair
I remember throwin' punches around
And preachin' from my chair
Who are you? Who who who who.

notaninfluencer

Author
Mar 18, 2019
Italy
Lol. Just a regular guy who rides bikes. From the USA. I doubt most Americans are familiar with this “star” though...

hopefully you had a nice day on the bikes.

Noting how divided the USA is by race, certainly not,

but judging by a recent interview I did with her and finding out how Hollywood works, in the sphere that she rolls in she is well known.

Whats more interesting is how fing rude everyone is being? Im slightly concerned there is a tint of sexism and bullshit especially with one comment being removed. Whats good is that people who are not from the biking world just wanna have fun and ride, If they read this, well first they have come to expect it, but second anyone reading this might think the male dominated cycling world is not a place to go and play in. I Just happened to record it, especially when everything is shut down as a small bonus she was generous enough to allow it and take part.

Anyway, enjoy.

RickBullotta

Jun 5, 2019
USA
Noting how divided the USA is by race, certainly not,

but judging by a recent interview I did with her and finding out how Hollywood works, in the sphere that she rolls in she is well known.

Whats more interesting is how fing rude everyone is being? Im slightly concerned there is a tint of sexism and bullshit especially with one comment being removed. Whats good is that people who are not from the biking world just wanna have fun and ride, If they read this, well first they have come to expect it, but second anyone reading this might think the male dominated cycling world is not a place to go and play in. I Just happened to record it, especially when everything is shut down as a small bonus she was generous enough to allow it and take part.

Anyway, enjoy.

Did you just call me a racist and a misogynist? Hmmm. Tread carefully there chief. I'm about the polar opposite on both fronts.

It's just that many are cynical about the term "star" or "celebrity", independent of race, gender or age. I'm squarely in that category.

Like I said, I hope you had a wonderful day on the bikes. That's what mattered.

notaninfluencer

Author
Mar 18, 2019
Italy
Did you just call me a racist and a misogynist? Hmmm. Tread carefully there chief. I'm about the polar opposite on both fronts.

It's just that many are cynical about the term "star" or "celebrity", independent of race, gender or age. I'm squarely in that category.

Like I said, I hope you had a wonderful day on the bikes. That's what mattered.
I was just dissappointed at the overall tone of responses, there was a particularly rude comment not by you but by someone previously, which seems to been removed, which was really no place on a forum. As its a site and not a platform people can be kicked off.

As I said its not like we can do much at the moment with our creative video making, so just playing around with stuff and I got an opportunity for something a little out of the ordinary. The person in question is a professional and works in Hollywood and if you look at the coverage its mainly tv. Im not American I dont have American TV so I dont know what is big or not. Im just pleased to be sharing riding and having the opportunity to make it outside of just the standard sphere.

I appreciate your final statement. Which yes we rode we had fun and it was good.

RickBullotta

Jun 5, 2019
USA
I was just dissappointed at the overall tone of responses, there was a particularly rude comment not by you but by someone previously, which seems to been removed, which was really no place on a forum. As its a site and not a platform people can be kicked off.

As I said its not like we can do much at the moment with our creative video making, so just playing around with stuff and I got an opportunity for something a little out of the ordinary. The person in question is a professional and works in Hollywood and if you look at the coverage its mainly tv. Im not American I dont have American TV so I dont know what is big or not. Im just pleased to be sharing riding and having the opportunity to make it outside of just the standard sphere.

I appreciate your final statement. Which yes we rode we had fun and it was good.

Next time I'm in Florence, I'll buy a round of drinks. After a ride. Cheers.

Jackware

Fat-tyred Freakazoid
Subscriber
Oct 30, 2018
Lancashire
Maybe people are just cynical of yet another YouTuber hawking their either amateur or pointless videos but I see you're a professional bike tester so looking forward to you contributing to the knowledge pool.
The more you're here the more you'll get to know the personalities of contributors and how much they're willing to share and help.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles