Post your favourite cycling vid / star

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
For me Danny is just the best not just his talent but for the watching experience his films never fail to amaze me . It’s hard to pick a favourite so I’ll post this latest
I guess it helps that hes from one of the most beautiful places on earth , and that’s his playground

Pigin

Jul 7, 2020
Saddleworth
Is part two the tricky bit? Him riding it up!!! Simply WOW. Respect.

I just hope that the local Mountain Rescue are now not inundated with all the Insta brigade giving it a go.

Kernow

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Funny you mention Danny MacAskill, this isn't necessarily my favourite video of all time but it was one that certainly persuaded me to go down the EMTB route:

E-Bike Love With Danny Macaskill
Recognise the golfie there , I was glad of my ebike getting to the top there imagine that someone shouts ebikes your cheating and Danny turns round with his smile , you would feel a complete c**nt ?

B1rdie

Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
Wade Simmons is on an acoustic bike but his climbing skills are impressive.

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
Loads of vids I like, Yoann Barelli's Into the Gnar stuff is super interesting, but in terms of balls out skilled riding some of the content Remy Mettalier is putting out right now is hard to beat - I mean seriously how the feck do you even get to looking so comfortable on a bike whilst pushing the envelope like this!

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
That's a phenomenal video.

Nearly as phenominal as this video that was one of the suggestions afterwards;
It's not bike related in any way, but it's just un-fucking-believable!

Those boys don’t mess about. Hugely impressive but I’m not surprised. They are unreal.

Ive done a hele lift in Whitehall in London on a project and those lads landed plant on a roof at speed and accuracy I wouldn’t believe if I didn’t see with my own eyes!

Unbelievable!

BrentD

Jun 25, 2020
New Zealand
I've always been a big fan of Darren Berrecloth and Brett Tippie. I was very privileged to be able to go riding for them both for the day at Crankworx Rotorua 2019.
IMG_3494.jpg

Tim1023

Aug 25, 2020
Hamburg, Germany
Loads of vids I like, Yoann Barelli's Into the Gnar stuff is super interesting, but in terms of balls out skilled riding some of the content Remy Mettalier is putting out right now is hard to beat - I mean seriously how the feck do you even get to looking so comfortable on a bike whilst pushing the envelope like this!

He seems to be able to cope with the blues ok. A video of one of the black runs would be nice.

Hobo Mikey

E*POWAH Elite
Subscriber
May 22, 2020
Where ever
For me Danny is just the best not just his talent but for the watching experience his films never fail to amaze me . It’s hard to pick a favourite so I’ll post this latest
I guess it helps that hes from one of the most beautiful places on earth , and that’s his playground

:eek: Awesome, I thought he was going to go into the water at the end to cool his brakes off, they must have been smokin. (y)

Kernow

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Thank you
You have just made my day.
One of my favourite places.
OMG, just awesome.

I am not ashamed to say I have bottled the full ridge on two occasions, defeated by the point at 4:00, and that's without a MTB on my back.
God, I am a wuss.

Coire Lagan at 2:18 is lovely place for a dip on a nice day.

Best MTB video ever (IMO) ;)
I always wanted to kayak in and walk the coillin ridge , I know I couldn’t make it now ,
yet another one of the bucket list that slopped over in the storms if time ?

Kernow

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
I know what you mean :(
But hey give it a go (as soon as we re-learn how to live with stuff)
You don't have to kayak in, or complete the whole ridge (I didn't), it's great just being up there.
You can access Glen Brittle by car, park on the beach (where Danny finishes the vid) and access the ridge via Coire Lagan.
Yes I know there’s easier access ,il probably do that on a motorbike tour when we’re allowed out to play again
It was just something we said we would go back and do years ago when we spent a month and kayaked right round the outer Hebrides , there is a bothy in the little bay where Mac the skill starts his ridge ride that just looked like heaven , danny rowed a little boat in the video

Jimbo Vills

E*POWAH Master
Subscriber
May 15, 2020
Kent
Yes I know there’s easier access ,il probably do that on a motorbike tour when we’re allowed out to play again
It was just something we said we would go back and do years ago when we spent a month and kayaked right round the outer Hebrides , there is a bothy in the little bay where Mac the skill starts his ridge ride that just looked like heaven , danny rowed a little boat in the video

2012 I was on the Isle of Skye as part of a Scotland tour I done on my old R1.

Stunning place. Love to take the emtb up there!

14733BEA-6B25-4FA9-A90D-22F5CA552E1E.jpeg

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA

Many inspiring videos out there Remy and Danny McCaskill are two of my favorites.

Geedog

Subscriber
Dec 5, 2020
Shillington, Bedfordshire
Luca Masserini for me, I've had the pleasure of a couple of rides with him in Chamonix, his skill factor is emotional, and a very nice lad too. There's a few vids of him riding, but to actually see him ride down a big section on his front wheel is unbelievable.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles