Forum Updated

MattWServices

Administrator
Nov 30, 2018
Rotherham
The white thumbs-up icon enclosed in a blue circle is doing my OCD head in!
It doesn’t match the graphic style of all the other reaction emojis. Arrrgh! ???
This can be changed. I've just been playing about myself on my own site:

1589918221753.png

GrandPaBrogan

⚡ eGeezer ⚡
Oct 5, 2019
New Zealand
This can be changed. I've just been playing about myself on my own site:

View attachment 31571

Aaahhh yes please... kind sir!

No biggie if it's a hassle... but it will certainly relieve emotional angst for looney members who have been afflicted with an artistic disposition.

Hey @Zimmerframe @MattyB, can't you see that blue like ICON looks like a street sign warning that there's an elderly person up ahead crossing the street while being guided by a boyscout? OR, a lounge sign pointing the way to the airport toilets? :giggle: lol (Now if I can only find my reading glasses!)

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Feels a bit faster to me since the update.

Update also makes sure we are fully up to date with latest security patches, minor features and keeping the back end updated; makes certain things like future updates easier and more seamless.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I will add (some) of the old reactions as soon as. Not all, just a few
I'm missing "hot"... Though I have been adjusting to using that more lately. I guess wow is similar... But can easily be taken as a sarcastic wow-which makes it dangerous to use!

Face-palm is sorely missed.. Though I did upset @Eddy Current with a face palm . The other day and I'm not sure if he's forgiven me yet ?

I guess there's always a risk! We don't (all) live in padded cells.

WildGuy

Mar 12, 2020
Cyprus
I think the helpful reaction was really good - and if I can’t facepalm zimmer my life is a sadder place!

kind of agree though that some of them can be misinterpeted
Now do I agree with or like this post? Oh look, there's no agree now, so that's one less of life's big decisions I have to make :D

IMHO thanks is the biggest one that's gone AWOL. Lot's of advice asked for on these forums so nice to be able to easily offer thanks if you get help. Can't see the need for angry personally, any more than there was for crap post.

WildGuy

Mar 12, 2020
Cyprus
Hey Rob, I appreciate you mustn't have a minute to yourself right now wrestling with the critical issue of post reactions, but if you do ever manage to sort that out perhaps you could then address the almost equally weighty matter of why there's more than one GOAT ! ;)

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
I am a long term member of another cycling forum where its most popular saying is WAC (work it out boys and girls) to the event it has an emoji for it, and even had stickers made. We are so polite on here.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles