Levo Gen 3 Chainring 38T

ruppia

Dec 14, 2020
Italy
Hi all, yesterday I mounted the new chainring from ethirteen, direct mount.

I was worried if the 38T would be fit, but as you can see it mounts perfectly. Already with 36 teeth I had to remove the chain guide.

In Italy it's raining a lot so I'll test it only during the weekend, but at the dyno the gearbox looks perfect with 2 more chain blocks.

Luca

IMG_1183.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

Rosemount

E*POWAH Elite
May 23, 2020
Qld Australia
Careful when riding over trail features .
The chain ring is now the lowest point . It will hit logs and rocks if you try to climb them .

I have 36 T and I cringe when it scrapes over things .

ruppia

Dec 14, 2020
Italy
Careful when riding over trail features .
The chain ring is now the lowest point . It will hit logs and rocks if you try to climb them .

I have 36 T and I cringe when it scrapes over things .
Thanks, i will check in the afternoon and post some new photo

greengenes

Jan 14, 2021
uk
Make sure you keep the chain well lubricated, and not worn: if you get chain suck, it will get stuck against your frame. Messy.

akira

Dec 9, 2021
SanDiego
Hi all, yesterday I mounted the new chainring from ethirteen, direct mount.

I was worried if the 38T would be fit, but as you can see it mounts perfectly. Already with 36 teeth I had to remove the chain guide.

In Italy it's raining a lot so I'll test it only during the weekend, but at the dyno the gearbox looks perfect with 2 more chain blocks.

Luca

View attachment 61172

View attachment 61173
How close does the eThirteen 38t chainring come to the frame at the chainstay when the suspension is fully extended? I tried a SRAM 38t on my Levo Expert and it lightly touched frame when suspension was at full travel.

ruppia

Dec 14, 2020
Italy
Hi how is it working? This chainring which fits to Levo 2022 gen3 is for Direct Mount Chainring for Brose S Mag. Am I right?
Thanks
Yes, you are right. you can find it with direct mount or with a spider and 4 screws

maramouse

Mar 24, 2018
Genoa Italy
Hi everyone, I chose a different way, instead of mounting a 38t chainring and having to replace the cassette, I mounted an E * 13 9/50 cassette, obtaining what I wanted with the 9 tooth ratio.

ruppia

Dec 14, 2020
Italy
Hi everyone, I chose a different way, instead of mounting a 38t chainring and having to replace the cassette, I mounted an E * 13 9/50 cassette, obtaining what I wanted with the 9 tooth ratio.
And what is your feedback ? You rode many km ??

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles