Bosch Smart System - brand new bike ERROR

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
When I plug the cable into the Kiosk and LED remote I don't get a click sound
er...Kiox:p
Did you line up the white marks on both male and female connections? The click comes from the detent in the connector and it not only confirms the cable has been fully connected, it also stops the connector easilly becoming disconnected. No click and it not connected!!

Yoak

Apr 5, 2020
Norway
My Rail 9.8 started throwing errors after 1 year. The LED 300 controller was dead, swapped it for another controller (and did all firmware upgrades) and went biking for one day. Last night controller was dead. Managed to get it back to life with a power bank plug into the usb-c port. Thought everything was ok again, but when I went for a ride this morning. Controller was turning on, but not the motor. 50100D error. Will take it to the dealer again today. I fear a new motor is the solution

Yoak

Apr 5, 2020
Norway
Update: After swapping out all cables and cross checking everything, I could confirm what I feared. Motor was dead. So now I´m waiting for a new motor on its way from Germany. Should be here in a couple of days.

cyclebot

Sep 6, 2023
Seattle
Just some info:
I received error 142001 today when attempting to turn on my Canyon Pathline. It turned out the CAN bus cable running from my KIOX to the LED remote had gotten partially pulled out of the socket. I plugged it back in, and all is fine. I wish the Bosch error codes were a bit more descriptive because I was pulling the battery, checking the charging plug, etc. before I started checking cables.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles