Bosch Gen 4 Smart - errors

Razvan_12

Sep 20, 2022
Brasov, Romania
Hi,

I have two errors on my 4th gen Smart System.
1. Torque Sensor Error
2. Voltage too low
I have these errors from last week.
What can I do ? My Kiox is restarting but the problem is not dissapearing. I have 1700+ km with this ebike.

Thank you !

Tom77

Aug 20, 2022
Greece
Mine too had shut offs when i had to use emtb or turbo mode.When i had to push the system simple shut down and i had to restart it.I went to the dealer and the bosch change my battery.Now i have the same problem again without pushing,straight road ,now the problem is unexpected restart.Bosch told us to check the harness of the bike but everything is fine.
Cube hybrid sl140 2022,i have the bike 2 months now ,i have made 800km and every ride is switch off!

Razvan_12

Sep 20, 2022
Brasov, Romania
So, I was in service with my bike. I need to change the motor on warranty.

They said this motor is sensible to electromagnetic field and this could be the problem of damaged.

Tom77

Aug 20, 2022
Greece
So, I was in service with my bike. I need to change the motor on warranty.

They said this motor is sensible to electromagnetic field and this could be the problem of damaged.
So if we across an area with electromagnetic field the motor will get crazy by itself?🤔🤔🤔

Tom77

Aug 20, 2022
Greece
i was in a new local ebike shop a few months ago for a firmware update but they said all the bosch smart motors had to be changed as every single one failed as it was a internal wireing problem and had to change them all from every brand of bike that had them on.
Can you have it somewhere write down this?
Is very critical if this is true

russellb

Jan 21, 2022
Central Coast
i was in a new local ebike shop a few months ago for a firmware update but they said all the bosch smart motors had to be changed as every single one failed as it was a internal wireing problem and had to change them all from every brand of bike that had them on.
I have a brand new Gun 4 Bosch Smart System. Dead on arrival with error messages. Dealer still looking at the problem after 4 days with the bike.

dellydel

Nov 3, 2022
UK
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I came across this thread searching for possible causes of errors on my new Gen 4 Smart System Whyte e160. I have two error codes '142001 Control Unit Error' and '503018 Drive Unit Power'.

I just wondered if you got your issues resolved and if so, what was the cause and how was it fixed?

Thanks.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles