Bosch Smart System Warning 566004

Lecollazo

May 7, 2021
USA
After the dealer performed the latest update to the Smart System a Warning message 566004 appears and it cannot be deleted.

Any idea as to how to deleted it.

IMG_1462.jpg

Lecollazo

May 7, 2021
USA
Had this yesterday, had to pull battery. Then accept the warning on my Kiox. Think it’s just a software bug.
I already removed the battery and keep showing. I will check again.

Thanks,

Last edited:

Mikerb

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
May 16, 2019
Weymouth
I do not think it is a fault code.............it is a warning associated with use of the navigation screen ..........and the navigation facility was included in the last software update. Not sure why your LBS was doing that rather than you doing it yourself using the Flow app.
Regardless, that software update was flawed...it stalls halfway through so the navigation function is not complete. It needs the software update doing again.
If you do it yourself using Flow, you need to delete Flow from your phone and remove the existing blutooth pairing on your phone. Then download the lastest version of Flow and re pair from scratch with your bike ( keep your existing Bosch account and login with your id and password when prompted) . The software update will then be properly completed.

Lecollazo

May 7, 2021
USA
I do not think it is a fault code.............it is a warning associated with use of the navigation screen ..........and the navigation facility was included in the last software update. Not sure why your LBS was doing that rather than you doing it yourself using the Flow app.
Regardless, that software update was flawed...it stalls halfway through so the navigation function is not complete. It needs the software update doing again.
If you do it yourself using Flow, you need to delete Flow from your phone and remove the existing blutooth pairing on your phone. Then download the latest version of Flow and re pair from scratch with your bike ( keep your existing Bosch account and login with your id and password when prompted) . The software update will then be properly
I will try your recommendation, thanks

I don't said is a faulty code (Warning message 566004). I know that I can perform the update, but my bike has only two weeks and I prefer that he works on the system (they don't charge anything to me).

Gilbo

Nov 16, 2022
Isle of man
I updated my 2022 cube myself using the flow app with no problems. And used the nav function for the 1st time today,it all worked fine and sent me on 2 trails I didn’t know existed so I’m giving it 👍.

johnboy68

Nov 1, 2022
USA
I have the same message in the Flow app and I have to acknowledge the distracted driving message every time I turn the bike on. I spoke with a Bosch tech today and found out it is a requirement for bikes sold within the USA. It's not going away.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles