Battery health

Fridge

Nov 17, 2018
Northeast
Anybody who is thinking of buying and is currently researching battery health/reliability might find this of interest.

Both myself levo comp 700w and my mate carbon expert 700w have both had our bikes 10 months, as of today both bikes are showing battery100% health, we have probably averaged about 2 rides per month, we keep them charged between 40% -70% and bring the battery indoors for the winter.

We have both had zero issue's apart from my mates having a faulty cassette from the first day, it was replaced 7 days in.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
If you've not got blevo, then it could be worth checking them with egenesis (free). This should give you a more accurate diagnosis of your actual battery health (what it's actual capacity is).

Mission Control can sometimes be a bit optimistic on how it designates battery health.

Fridge

Nov 17, 2018
Northeast
If you've not got blevo, then it could be worth checking them with egenesis (free). This should give you a more accurate diagnosis of your actual battery health (what it's actual capacity is).

Mission Control can sometimes be a bit optimistic on how it designates battery health.
Cheers I will look into that.

Supratad

Nov 13, 2019
North Yorkshire, UK
Ive just noticed mine is at 99% in MC. 9 months old and only about 600 miles. However I’ve not done any of the stuff the OP has, and last charge left it on overnight. So there could be something in that.

escrs

Jun 26, 2019
UK
My 700 wh battery is now 11 months old, bike lives in the garage all year round, gets used nearly every weekend and gets fully charged straight after every ride regardless of how much charge is left on the battery, charger is left on overnight as well

According to MC its at 100% health and the same in Blevo, bike has done 600 miles

salko

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Aug 29, 2019
SLO
After almost 1 year and after more than 4kkm on the clock MC still says 100%, I think actual health must go significantly below 100% that MC will show less than 100% ...

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles