Today I added comparison with Luna 14.6 firmware:
- PAS1 is very nice, exactly what I needed. Current is not over 5A, usually I see 3-4A.
- Instant drivetrain stop when you stop pedaling like bafang 46.7. Like it
- Overall, i feel like less powerfull then 46.7 (maybe like 46.6?), mild and not kicky. It will be good to compare with 46.6.
Values/numbers are below. For future tests i must:
- change wheel size to match 1:1
- track range only on PAS1, or PAS0, as every fw is calculating range differently (and differently on each PAS level).
View attachment 81747
I tested today the 46.9.Yes 46.9 is stock and came with the motor from the factory. I'll test the other elements and get back to you.
I may be limited by my odd version of the DCP18 display. My range of watts and amps is capped visually and it does not have bluetooth.
L1 going to ~4.6A
L5 going to ~19.6A
Battery drain on L5 seems to be similar to 14.6 and lower than 46.7
Below tests done on same exact same distance, similar weather, similar outside temperature, always from battery 100% charged.
*note my engine is M500 with controller form M600 (1st gen) 48V.
PAS mode on test ride: 5/5
|Batt end [%]||66||55||61||66|
|Avg speed [km/h]||28.6||29.6||28.2||29,6|
|Energy burned [kcal] (apple watch)||888||902||518||733|
|Ride conditions||Cruising up to 42km/h||Hard ride up to 53km/h||Cruising up to 42km/h||Cruising up to 42km/h|
|Terrain||Flat road/brick||Flat road/brick||Flat road/brick||Flat road/brick|
fyi: @mgx @Kucko @dvng @vext @patdam