Any forum new year's resolutions?

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
1. I am going to try to accept that there are other points of view even when they are wrong
2. I am not going to call out people when they state opinion as fact, especially when they are wrong
3. I am going to be 2% less critical of people's purchasing choices, even when they are wrong
4. I am going to use less profanities, such as "fucktardedness", even when someone makes a post that features high levels of "fucktardedness"
5. I am going to mute @Zimmerframe , fercrissakes how much fucktardedness can one man have? Shit I already broke 5
6. I am going to stop being such a self righteous sanctimonious prick, I mean person. No, no i won't
7. Not going to post as much, even when I see someone post something that is completely fuc... wrong and demands correction. It's going to free up 9 to 10 hours of my day. Hooray for productivity.. Wait I hate productivity.
8. I am going to post more, just because what everyone else posts is fuc.. completely wrong.
9. I promise to bring more content to the forum that is more North American based since there are like 3 people from North America on this forum.
10. I will stop making promises on the forum that I had zero intention of ever keeping

Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen

Last edited:

R120

Subscriber
Apr 13, 2018
Surrey
1. I am going to try to accept that there are other points of view even when they are wrong
2. I am not going to call out people when they state opinion as fact, especially when they are wrong
3. I am going to be 2% less critical of people's purchasing choices, even when they are wrong
4. I am going to use less profanities, such as "fucktardedness", even someone makes a post that features high levels of "fucktardedness"
5. I am going to mute @Zimmerframe , fercrissakes how much fucktardedness can one man have? Shit I already broke 5
6. I am going to stop being such a self righteous sanctimonious prick, I mean person. No, no i won't
7. Not going to post as much, even when I see someone post something that is completely fuc... wrong and demands correction. It's going to free up 9 to 10 hours of my day. Hooray for productivity.. Wait I hate productivity.
8. I am going to post more, just because what everyone else posts is fuc.. completely wrong.
9. I promise to bring more content to the forum that is more North American based since there are like 3 people from North America on this forum.
10. I will stop making promises on the forum that I had zero intention of ever keeping

Happy New Year ladies and gentlemen
I thought you where going o promise to come and visit us over here ! So disappointing

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
It's not going to be easy, but I'm going to try and be less of a fucktard for the rest of 2019 ...

Fortunately, some places are already in 2020, so I'll have to focus my posts ..

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
It's not going to be easy, but I'm going to try and be less of a fucktard for the rest of 2019 ...

Fortunately, some places are already in 2020, so I'll have to focus my posts ..
Your posts are the high point of my day. Especially when i have to sift through all the shit people post that is completely wrong

Slowroller

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2018
Wyoming
1) I promise to be less of a fucktard.

2) I will completely embrace being a fuckwit.

Merry 2020 y'all

Al Boneta

Dark Rider
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
California
I thought you where going o promise to come and visit us over here ! So disappointing

BE314C5F-6A13-4857-9900-0E81D513FDA2.jpeg

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
MOAR crankflips and suies.
LESS Ebike riding
Teach my youngest and GF to jump (properly) - Starting with preloading (pumping and hopping)

That's it.

Happy New Year Al (and all)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles