Review 2020 Decathalon Stilus Review

thejeewee

May 28, 2021
Belgium
Hi, great review. I was able to buy the V2 model a few weeks ago and I'm very happy with it. I was wondering if you've every tried de-restricting the bike? Looks like all you need is some electrical tape and magnet...

I'm afraid to brick the motor though as Bosch has a reputation of having build in some safeties when the motor notices shenanigans...

jooles

Jan 23, 2020
South Wales
I tried this way back and just throws error codes.

more to the point make sure if you have a spoke magnet there is no more than 17mm between sensor and magnet. I’ve had an expensive trip to bike shop only to find out myself the cLear an easy is key…you get a WO13 error if distance is out or spike is bent/ wheel out of true.

PhilBaker

May 6, 2020
East London/Kent
Hi, great review. I was able to buy the V2 model a few weeks ago and I'm very happy with it. I was wondering if you've every tried de-restricting the bike? Looks like all you need is some electrical tape and magnet...

I'm afraid to brick the motor though as Bosch has a reputation of having build in some safeties when the motor notices shenanigans...

Volspeed 3 would totally transform your bike and as long as you set the max speed at a reasonable level (say 22mph) you should receive any errors).

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles