UK
Ride
Rail 7
Product Image:
bolle.jpg

Product name: Bolle Tracker II Safety Specs
Price paid: £11.99
Score (out of 10): 8

Review: Being a notorious tightwad and honorary Yorkshireman I object to the silly prices charged for many cycling products when cheaper, better alternatives can be sourced elsewhere.

These safely glasses are a case in point. Vented to stop misting, scratch resistant, optically clear, 100% UV protection and, most importantly, cheap.

They have survived a couple of minging FoD rides without incident so far. They are comfortable and stay in place without requiring the included elastic strap. They also have a foam pad around each eyepiece which helps keep crud out of your eyes.

If you're not gnarr enough for googles you could do a lot worse.

Last edited:

Pottsy

E*POWAH Master
Founding Member
Feb 12, 2018
Northern Ireland
Product Image: View attachment 917

Product name: Bolle Tracker II Safety Specs
Price paid: £11.99
Score (out of 10): 8

Review: Being a notorious tightwad and honorary Yorkshireman I object to the silly prices charged for many cycling products when cheaper, better alternatives can be sourced elsewhere.

These safely glasses are a case in point. Vented to stop misting, scratch resistant, optically clear, 100% UV protection and, most importantly, cheap.

They have survived a couple of minging FoD rides without incident so far. They are comfortable and stay in place without requiring the included elastic strap. They also have a foam pad around each eyepiece which helps keep crud out of your eyes.

If you're not gnarr enough for googles you could do a lot worse.
I use these too. Very good and VFM.

Rob Hancill

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Ride
Levo Expert
Great specs - tried your very own pair on and they are great value for money at that price (no cycling tax attached!).

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Been using Bolle safety glasses for years , great value , why pay more . Dewalt and Uvex glasses are good too and similar price

Latest threads