Konanige

Feb 29, 2020
Mendips
Product Image:
IMG_20210126_194742.jpg

Product name: Rad8 504 riding glasses
Price paid: varying
Score (out of 10): 11

Review: I'm not usually one to write reviews but after experiencing Rad8's after care service I felt I must big them up.
I bought a pair of 504 riding glasses about three years ago, and they were ACE, don't fog up, photochromic, keep the crap out of your eyes and look Good as well.
Since then I have found I need REAL glasses so I don't crash into trees and stuff, so ended up buying some cheapies for day to day and splashed out on some prescription 504's for riding in. They ain't cheap but they are so good I now wear them all the time.
Yesterday I like a twonk managed to break one of the arms!
As you can get replacement lenses and frames I thought I wonder if I could swap the lenses over to my old frames? So I emailed Rad8 to ask if it is possible, they replied today to say they are posting me out a new frame free of charge!!!
Proper customer service! If you need riding glasses don't hesitate to give them a try!!
Thanks for reading, Hope I haven't bored you to death!!

Shinn

Nov 8, 2020
Decorah, IA USA
I've been shopping for a new pair of riding glasses and these are way less expensive than buying a pair of oaks or smiths with transition lenses. I find prescription sunglasses are too dark when in the trees, which most of my riding nowadays is. I use to wear smiths polar chromic but they started dark ad just got darker.

these look to start clear, like regular transitions?

I don't see they have a US distributor though. :cautious:

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles