Founding Member
Jan 21, 2018
UK
Product Image:
bolle.jpg

Product name: Bolle Tracker II Safety Specs
Price paid: £11.99
Score (out of 10): 8

Review: Being a notorious tightwad and honorary Yorkshireman I object to the silly prices charged for many cycling products when cheaper, better alternatives can be sourced elsewhere.

These safely glasses are a case in point. Vented to stop misting, scratch resistant, optically clear, 100% UV protection and, most importantly, cheap.

They have survived a couple of minging FoD rides without incident so far. They are comfortable and stay in place without requiring the included elastic strap. They also have a foam pad around each eyepiece which helps keep crud out of your eyes.

If you're not gnarr enough for googles you could do a lot worse.

Last edited:

Pottsy

Founding Member
Feb 12, 2018
Northern Ireland
Product Image: View attachment 917

Product name: Bolle Tracker II Safety Specs
Price paid: £11.99
Score (out of 10): 8

Review: Being a notorious tightwad and honorary Yorkshireman I object to the silly prices charged for many cycling products when cheaper, better alternatives can be sourced elsewhere.

These safely glasses are a case in point. Vented to stop misting, scratch resistant, optically clear, 100% UV protection and, most importantly, cheap.

They have survived a couple of minging FoD rides without incident so far. They are comfortable and stay in place without requiring the included elastic strap. They also have a foam pad around each eyepiece which helps keep crud out of your eyes.

If you're not gnarr enough for googles you could do a lot worse.
I use these too. Very good and VFM.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Great specs - tried your very own pair on and they are great value for money at that price (no cycling tax attached!).

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
Been using Bolle safety glasses for years , great value , why pay more . Dewalt and Uvex glasses are good too and similar price

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
The only thing that would make me hesitate with cheap copies is the UV protection.
What makes you trust expensive sunglasses UV protection?
Have you had any of your sunglasses tested for UV protection?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles