Bolle´ "Tracker" riding specs review.

Mike D.

Sep 19, 2020
Alpujarras
I found that I needed the expandable attachable strap to keep them in position. I don't have a very "bridged" nose so they just slip down without it. I have prescription inserts and they are kept in place by being between the outer and inner frames, so you can't take out the rear frame and use them without it... However, for riding they are perfect. Stayed in place under the most extreme pressure, completely wind and dust-proof.

The air-con slots in the outside edge of the inner frame work well at avoiding misting up whilst on the move. To glance behind, you'll need to turn your head more - the thick frames reduce peripheral vision slightly.

If you are in cold air, they'll mist up if you stop moving, but then just loosen the strap to lose the frame/face seal.

20210409_110917_HDR.jpg

I bought online from safetyspecs.com

Trip Hazard

Oct 23, 2020
Tyne and Wear
I wear these at work as they are the only glasses that don’t mist up to bad when wearing a mask. Bonus is you can remove the grey part of the glasses with the foam padding if it’s to warm.

Mike D.

Sep 19, 2020
Alpujarras
I wear these at work as they are the only glasses that don’t mist up to bad when wearing a mask. Bonus is you can remove the grey part of the glasses with the foam padding if it’s to warm.
... except that, unfortunately, if you are using the prescription lens insert option, this would render them useless...

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles