YT Decoy Rear Wheel Magnet ?

-Sven-

Jul 1, 2020
Teeside, North East, England
Hey Decoy brethren ?

I’m presently waiting on the arrival of a Decoy Pro Race ?. I’m not the biggest fan of the Sram anchors so plan to swap them.

Could I kindly ask for someone to share an image of the rear wheel magnet setup on the Decoy please?

I believe I’m correct in that the rotors are 6 bolt rotors :unsure:?

All feedback is greatly received (y)

YokoOno

May 5, 2020
Colorado
I don't have a photo but it's simple. Yes, the rotors are six bolt. The magnet fits on top of the rotor and is affixed to the rotor by the two rotor bolts. Swapping to different brakes is no problem. Just remove the magnet and reinstall it under two rotor bolts in the same fashion.

-Sven-

Jul 1, 2020
I don't have a photo but it's simple. Yes, the rotors are six bolt. The magnet fits on top of the rotor and is affixed to the rotor by the two rotor bolts. Swapping to different brakes is no problem. Just remove the magnet and reinstall it under two rotor bolts in the same fashion.
Thanks for the reply ? same setup as the Levo ?

Jedipip

Jul 29, 2018
Yorkshire
Or......save your money, bleed the RSC’s and put some different pads in. They are superb, but always a little too ‘progressive’ straight out of the box.

on the other hand, unused RSC’s sell well to riders who get on with them!

-Sven-

Jul 1, 2020
Or......save your money, bleed the RSC’s and put some different pads in. They are superb, but always a little too ‘progressive’ straight out of the box.

on the other hand, unused RSC’s sell well to riders who get on with them!
I've always used and stuck Hope on all my bikes. But thank you Jedipip for the suggestions ?

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles