Yt Decoy price drop

Gavalar

Feb 4, 2019
UK
Everyone has stock to shift and with the marked being over subscribed with product and reduced demand discount is the only way forward for many manufacturers, maybe YT have an update coming so need to free up capacity and revenue, and don't forget that the new 750wh battery is probably an additional cost.

Monty Dog

Jan 7, 2023
Weybridge, Surrey, UK
I’m on the waiting list for a Decoy 29 Core 4, XXL. Really gutted to have just missed out on such a huge discount. Anyone had any luck in haggling them down now that we’re back to full list price?

JCU Delt Ox

Apr 22, 2022
Ohio, USA
I think consumers are now savvy enough to know that this inventory is excess. The bike companies will have to put them on sale again to move them. I'm sure if you're patient, the sales will return before Winter ends.

beanzz

Feb 7, 2023
United Kingdom
I think consumers are now savvy enough to know that this inventory is excess. The bike companies will have to put them on sale again to move them. I'm sure if you're patient, the sales will return before Winter ends.
I mean on the yt website none of the decoy 29s are in stock

Monty Dog

Jan 7, 2023
Weybridge, Surrey, UK
This is what I don’t get. I hear bike manufacturers have a glut coz they expected the high demand during covid to continue forever and ramped up production too high. Yet at the same time, there are these long waiting lists to buy one.
Makes no sense to me….

Haveland

Apr 21, 2022
New Brunswick, Canada
I think it is just on certain-size models and sizes.

My local bike shops still have a few bikes in stock from when I was looking at bikes this time last year. Norco has their 2023s on sale but they are identical to the 2022's and I noticed they haven't increased their stock numbers and it's mostly their base models. All their higher-end stuff or common sizes are sold out.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles