You know it's not your day when...

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I did misunderstand that you were accusing shop mechanics of stealing parts they probably have no need for (and even if they did they could get hold of very cheaply).

Bobj183

Feb 12, 2021
Essex
Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think I did misunderstand that you were accusing shop mechanics of stealing parts they probably have no need for (and even if they did they could get hold of very cheaply).

I've bought enough bikes to know that bits left over after a bike has been assembled and set up sometimes get chucked into a toolbox or spares box. If you ask for them you usually get them no problem. I most definitely was not accusing anyone of stealing parts for their own use or profit. I hope that's clear. I was trying to say that the problem with communicating like this is that a lot of context, facial expression and tone of voice is missing so it's sometimes hard to get your point across without being overly wordy and / or misunderstood.

Janc

Oct 22, 2019
Dorset
I have no idea why people are still using tubes these days... ?‍♂️
because my H1700 rim dinked and the air won't stay in and despite ordering wheels in January there's no sight of a delivery date. But apart from that definitely tubeless.....

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles