What do you wear when washing your bike?

smtkelly

Feb 13, 2020
ldn
Unless your washing your bike like a girls gone wild video I find normal clothes are just fine.

tenor.gif

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Ref my previous post#14, I knew I had a photo somewhere!
This was taken just after I'd put the bike away and was about to start strimming the edge of the field that goes alongside my garden.
IMG_1056 (002).jpg

B1rdie

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Subscriber
Feb 14, 2019
Brazil
Thank you Steve! Ansewrs to This thread are worthless without the due photografic evidence.

Kernow

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 18, 2018
Cornwall uk
I've got the exact same door!!
Do you find that wet lube sticks to the door and makes the silk finish a bit glossy , I was thinking maybe some dry lube would be better . How do you lube your rubber washing wear ?

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Ref my previous post#14, I knew I had a photo somewhere!
This was taken just after I'd put the bike away and was about to start strimming the edge of the field that goes alongside my garden.
View attachment 56208
You do know that one day Mrs Sordy will work out that you don't need fuel for your shovel and those happy days of vanishing for a few hours with your 5 litres of beer will be over ! ;) :ROFLMAO:

ragnor

Apr 23, 2020
U.K.
Thank god that I don't live next door or even near (hopefully!) to most of yuse lot.o_Oo_O There's a lot of pretty useful (NOT) suggestions there. Think that I'll just pay SWMBO in future. It'll be worth it.

That was a joke of course re SWMBO as she wouldn't touch my muddy pride and joy (THE BIKE) for love or even money.?

steve_sordy

Wedding Crasher
Nov 5, 2018
Lincolnshire, UK
Where is Gary by the way? I haven't seen anything from him for a while. :cry:
Maybe work is getting in the way.

Almost immediate Edit: I must be a prophet. I just clicked "new posts" and there he was!

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles