Welcome to EMTB Forums Refreshed

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Post any bugs / feedback etc here.

Also, new article section, neatly integrated into the site. @knut7 already published a couple!

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
From the home page if I click change style at the bottom I get :

1664538565135.png

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
OOh, the decorators have been in. Like it, looks great. Anyone seen watched threads?

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Thanks - also, I took some of the feedback onboard about the amount of ads, so I have reduced them down quite a bit for non-subscribers :)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
1. Forum problem stated:
There’s only one hot babe that’s a member
Ahhh, thanks bambam ... I am a guy though, but I guess we all get to a point where we'll take any compliment.

2. Forum problem recommendation:
Less old grumpy wankers
Uhmmmm .. or is this me ? Can I be a hot babe who is also a grumpy wanker ? From my experience you generally start of with the first option and end up with the second option, arguably though you would at that point have both at the same time.

offer a ‘ladies night’ where babes can get adds removed for free for joining on certain days.
I'm not sure you've thought this through,

How about ladies who subscribe don't pay €6, they receive €6 - paid for by "Bambam love PLC" - BUT all their adverts are replaced with adverts for Bambam. You can photoshop lots of pictures and make up lots of untrue statements which make you sound cool like most advertisers do.

To make things fair, all ladies will be given an extra reaction emoji - "Wanker" - so they can react to yours posts and then other forum members will know which ladies you've spoken to ! :cool:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles