Waterproof bag for replacement battery

miercoleando

Sep 30, 2019
SP
Can you recommend a waterproof bag to haul a spare battery bt8010 in the backpack?

I Need to buy it online, and I can't figure out which would work well (light, really waterproof, "small"... )

Marke

Jun 17, 2018
West Yorkshire
I have a spare battery and a backpack designed to take it and was concerned about my water bladder leaking all over it. Just wanted another layer of protection.

After loads of ebay searches I found some supermarket carrier bag style bags with roughly the same dimensions as my battery. Paid about 5 quid for 20.

mark.ai

E*POWAH Master
Patreon
Jul 10, 2018
Windermere
If you search on Amazon for "waterproof stuff sacks" you should get a wide choice :) I have a set of roll-top ones of different sizes which I use for carrying all kinds of things.

Or click/zip seal freezer bags from Tesco/Sainsburys/supermarket are good if you can find one big enough - but they tend to only last a few uses.

miercoleando

Sep 30, 2019
SP
Yes, I was looking for more specific info, but I already ordered one dry bag and will share how it works.

Thanks guys!

miercoleando

Sep 30, 2019
SP
I ordered a 5L on Amazon. Height is fine, could be much narrower, but you can push the air out before packing it, so looks ok
IMG_20200220_220418.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles