Waterproof Boots

Cyclejunkie

Founding Member
Mar 27, 2018
Deal Kent
Has anyone got North Wave Himalayan boots? I bought mine last year and had a few wet outings, and wet feet, but assumed the water was coming in over the top at the ankle.
This year after wet feet after most rides I did a test and left them in standing water, about 10cm deep, for about 10 minutes.

They weren’t only damp but full of water. They say they have a waterproof Gortex membrane but it didn’t stop any water ingress at all. Anyone else had similar experiences?
Hope you enjoy this lol

Mteam

E*POWAH Elite
Aug 3, 2020
gone
I would go for these:

Think addidas/fiveten have said that those boots (specifically the GTX version - ie using goretex) now wont be available until august this year, they do look to be the best option though If they were available.

Last edited:

Pyr0

E*POWAH Master
Sep 22, 2019
Wirral, UK
I would go for these:

These do look good but sold out in all sizes......I have notifications set up on a couple of sites but they seem quite rare at the moment.
Says right there on the website the release was delayed until approx August 2021

Giff

Subscriber
Oct 14, 2019
Cheshire UK
Hope you enjoy this lol
If you ride flats these are getting good reviews by users over on Singletrackworld.

Also available from Amazon, but I can't be arsed to get the bloody link to work...
Thanks Doomanic I know what you mean about the Amazon links!......just ordered from them anyway.....thanks for the tip. G.

TR5_20

Nov 22, 2020
Scotland

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles