Voima Fork Discussion

tooFATtoRIDE

Sep 18, 2023
North by Northwest
Which is fine for K0 and K1 frames. K2 and above need to find a drop crown to increase that dimension. I got my drop crown from Rulezman in Italy.
I am talking about the K2 scenario.

With regards to Rulezman, could you tell more about this crown and your general experience with getting stuff from him? . I quite like the RRT treatment for Dorado but was not able to get the pricing. The price-list link on his website does not work.

ebikerider

Oct 1, 2019
Australia
I am talking about the K2 scenario.

With regards to Rulezman, could you tell more about this crown and your general experience with getting stuff from him? . I quite like the RRT treatment for Dorado but was not able to get the pricing. The price-list link on his website does not work.
It's expensive but does what it is supposed to. It is well made and as far as I know it's the only option until Manitou release their version. Postage from Italy is expensive too.

In regards to RRT.....that's up to you. As far as I know it is all friction reduction, all parts inside are standard.

Picture1.png

tooFATtoRIDE

Sep 18, 2023
North by Northwest
It's expensive but does what it is supposed to. It is well made and as far as I know it's the only option until Manitou release their version. Postage from Italy is expensive too.

In regards to RRT.....that's up to you. As far as I know it is all friction reduction, all parts inside are standard.

View attachment 126166
Thanks for info on RRT. Very helpful.

Another option is to change the wheel travel from 200 to 180 or 190mm. This way I would gain 10 to 20mm for the angle headset, if I end up needing it.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles