Pole Voima Mudguards

BigG

Feb 15, 2023
US, SoCal
I have one as well, older ribbed short version though. Looks like there’s new smooth redesign available now, not sure how it changed, so all my words are for older versions.

it sits just fine once installed, quality is good, it’s flexible. It has cut-outs in all the right places, doesn’t touch frame at full compression, and generally only contact points are mounting holes.
I wish logo was smaller.
Top portion has a lot of mud clearance on top and sides.
However it doesn’t have a lot of vertical mud clearance at the bottom part on my setup (2.4 wt minion on 30mm internal w rim), not sure how it’ll work in sticky mud.
It’s very flexible down there and I think even if seriously clogged it may work.
I don’t ride in mud, it’s mostly dust here in socal, works perfectly for that.

Despite small issues it’s totally worth it. Good addition and keeps a lot of bearings clean.

BEDD726C-7897-40CA-AAE0-9BEB6FC7CC39.jpeg 1EC35738-5EB9-43AC-BF46-3762824AF1C2.jpeg

Sander

Dec 29, 2022
NL
Perfect fender! I use the rear one for my first generation Pole Voima. Also look at the led control holder, if you want to place this in the center of your steering bar. Recommended!

THA

Sep 16, 2023
Finland
SKS Mudrocker fits quite well, 275. Unfortunately zip ties needed and cut-to-length... an anchor, still around 250 g...
Had VisionVelo before, but after brake change it wasn't as solid as new anymore, kept falling of, So I'm now waitig for next update...
20231115_175751_sc.jpg

Plummet

Flash Git
Mar 16, 2023
New Zealand
I have the vision vision. I have the K1 frame at the stock velo vision mudguard bottomed out on the frame before the shock bottomed out. It also split along the a 3d printing line. Slawamir redesign and has sent a replacement under warrantee which I haven't fitted yet. So his service has been good.

With that said, I don't think the 3d printed mudguard is as robust as a standard plastic mudguard. Its there for a good time, not a long time.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles