Vitus E-Mythique LT Enduro EMTB - Bargain of the year

IcePaws

Sep 7, 2023
UK
Sorry to hear that, it really is a bad show with arrowxl, I've asked why the change to the 25th of December, probably take them a while to reply. Just annoyed I took the day away from work without getting paid for today by my employer.
I've just been on webchat - ArrowXL assure me that they are delivering as re-planned this morning for Friday 27th October.
We'll see....

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
They (arrowxl)have stated in an email the retailer stated the 25th, just find it weird that we have to contact arrowxl with a delivery date when their own system stated they would deliver on the 25th. I get the feeling porkies are being told to make CRC look bad, but I could be wrong.
Screenshot 2023-10-25 122030.png

nickab

Oct 25, 2023
Sussex
So, managed to get through to live chat, and rescheduled my delivery for this Saturday 28th. Then a further update on the tracking has been updated to the 25th of December. So trying to get this sorted out.

Exact same thing happened to me today.

Original delivery date was 23rd Oct, then had an email saying it was at the wrong depot. I've read a lot of posts saying you have to actually talk to ArrowXL to re-book, so I did that and got it booked in for the 26th...

Now I've just got this saying that it will be delivered on Christmas day...I mean that will be a wonderful present, but I'm really hoping it turns up tomorrow instead :)

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
Exact same thing happened to me today.

Original delivery date was 23rd Oct, then had an email saying it was at the wrong depot. I've read a lot of posts saying you have to actually talk to ArrowXL to re-book, so I did that and got it booked in for the 26th...

Now I've just got this saying that it will be delivered on Christmas day...I mean that will be a wonderful present, but I'm really hoping it turns up tomorrow instead :)
So glad it ain't just me, such a terrible courier to deal with, leading customers on a wild goose chase. I hope your e-bike arrives tomorrow.

nickab

Oct 25, 2023
Sussex
So glad it ain't just me, such a terrible courier to deal with, leading customers on a wild goose chase. I hope your e-bike arrives tomorrow.
Something fishy is going on and there's quite a few people in the same position (at least with this bike).

I phoned ArrowXL this morning and the CRC have told them to put the order on hold, that's why it's marked as 25th Dec. ArrowXL even though they have the item (so they say) won't release it nor give the reason why it's on hold.

All they are saying now is to talk to CRC...sigh :/

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
Something fishy is going on and there's quite a few people in the same position (at least with this bike).

I phoned ArrowXL this morning and the CRC have told them to put the order on hold, that's why it's marked as 25th Dec. ArrowXL even though they have the item (so they say) won't release it nor give the reason why it's on hold.

All they are saying now is to talk to CRC...sigh :/
Yes, I had checked my order tracking on arrowxl, order has been cancelled, I'm waiting in line to deal with CRC live chat.

Last edited:

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
CRC saying it's an ArrowXL issue (according to CRC webchat) and CRC logistics dept. dealing with it...
I dunno to be honest, I've lost faith with CRC and arrowxl, I've paid by PayPal, so I'm going to ask for a refund, I should have bought the Haibike ALLMTN 3 which I was going to buy originally :(

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I really hope this is just an arrowxl issue. It would seem crazy to take the money, ship the bikes, then cancel - they're just making more work for themselves when cashflow would be more important.

I wonder if arrow just fecked up, set everyone's to 25th December so it didn't show in their system as something they needed to allocate or move to depot's as it's 2 months away. Then they've cancelled them to clear it all and start again ?

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
CRC have just told me is an Arrow issue....
View attachment 127671
3 working days?, considering Wiggle/CRC are probably a large client of arrowxl, you would have thought they'd have an account manager with direct telephone contact to ask about this right away. 3 days seems too long in my opinion. Could they be holding out for time, we'll never know. One person on the Vitus Facebook did say it could possibly be arrowxl are not going to release the goods until they are paid, I don't know if that is true or not.

ZR1

Sep 25, 2020
UK
Although I wasn't given the run around as much as you guys when I bought mine CRC gave a date with parcel force, didnt deliver then a few days alter arrow called me to arrange but did actually deliver on that date.

a bit of a downer when they cant get the basics right

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
Although I wasn't given the run around as much as you guys when I bought mine CRC gave a date with parcel force, didnt deliver then a few days alter arrow called me to arrange but did actually deliver on that date.

a bit of a downer when they cant get the basics right.

Last edited:

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
Didn't really surprise me, so I have given them until the close of business, if no email is sent to me then I'll be straight on to PayPal. The live chat staff member stated they will be in contact today (apparently).

arrowxl.PNG

nickab

Oct 25, 2023
Sussex
Has anyone received a transcript of their live chat via email?, I got an email but there was nothing on the chat log.
I got one from CRC.

I've also just come of ArrowXL web-chat and got told they cancelled all orders from Wiggle Today - this conflicts with what they told you - I was hoping they would say it was an issue their end :(

I'll probably get some advice from my credit-card company today...not sure whether to cancel through them or give it 3-4 working days and see what CRC respond with.

Mysterymanuk

Subscriber
Oct 19, 2023
Scotland
I got one from CRC.

I've also just come of ArrowXL web-chat and got told they cancelled all orders from Wiggle Today - this conflicts with what they told you - I was hoping they would say it was an issue their end :(

I'll probably get some advice from my credit-card company today...not sure whether to cancel through them or give it 3-4 working days and see what CRC respond with.
Ah okay, thanks. I have just got off web chat with arrowxl also, they have stated my order will be delivered on the 28th. I asked why has the order been canceled client-side apparently, they never said but assured me the e-bike will be delivered this Saturday.

big_scot_nanny

Subscriber
Nov 23, 2022
Scotland
I wonder if Arrow or other couriers are now not being paid, hence the situation. I might be tempted to hold onto stock in lieu of any unpaid invoices if I was them. Shitty situation anyway, even a cheap Vitus is a lot of cash and frustration!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles