Turbo Levo Brakes

Apr 10, 2020
Portugal
Hi everybody, hope u are safe!
Just bought my firs e-mtb, a Turbo levo 2020 with i am loving it. The Bike and the concept. What a joy to ride!
Just don't like the bike brakes, a Sram NX model. I used to ride shimano before and i feel difficult to adapt to this one. Any toughts/advice about it?
Many thanks

cheers

lumpy

🚁 CHOPPER 🚁
Nov 26, 2018
SF Bay Area
Hi everybody, hope u are safe!
Just bought my firs e-mtb, a Turbo levo 2020 with i am loving it. The Bike and the concept. What a joy to ride!
Just don't like the bike brakes, a Sram NX model. I used to ride shimano before and i feel difficult to adapt to this one. Any toughts/advice about it?
Many thanks

cheers
Put some sintered pads on it

Apr 26, 2020
Out west
Hi,
I've got sram, Shimano, Magura and avid brakes on various bikes. They're all different but you'll get used to the differences. I jump from one to the other seamlessly now.
One thing, did you go though the trouble of bedding your new brakes and rotors? If not, that'll make a big improvement.

Apr 10, 2020
Portugal
Hi,
I've got sram, Shimano, Magura and avid brakes on various bikes. They're all different but you'll get used to the differences. I jump from one to the other seamlessly now.
One thing, did you go though the trouble of bedding your new brakes and rotors? If not, that'll make a big improvement.
Thanks for your opinion! I haven't do it but i will!!
Cheers

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles