Levo Gen 2 Turbo Levo 2020 won’t start

MMF27

Aug 4, 2020
Aberdeen
Hi guys
Anybody having issue to tune up their turbo Levo?
I got my Levo past July
I use quite regularly and the bike already have around 1600 km
In the uk rides are generally very muddy. Muddier on winter ?. So after each ride the bike get washed with water, dried and the lubricantes etc. Normal maintenance

A couple of weeks ago, I charged the bike after it services as normal, full charge and went to sleep. Next morning try to turn the bike on on several attempts and it’s only bips once, the lower blue bar blink and then nothing. After several attempt finally turn on.

fine for a couple of weeks until today
This morning same issue, after several attempts. Same as before a bip and blue bar flash and then nothing
This time didn’t turn on

I have check, every thing seems to be very clean , the conector the lid etc
I removed the battery, all clean no visual damage etc

any hint? What to do next or it is straight to the retailer?
Cheers
M

Sep 19, 2020
Squamish, BC, Canada
I had this happen and it was due to water damaging the TCU/cables.

For a couple weeks while waiting for replacement to arrive I was able to get it to turn on after the TCU beeped and went dark by lifting the rear wheel and hand cranking the pedals a few times real quick. I have no idea why this worked or how I figured it out. It stopped working entirely but then the new replacement parts arrived

MMF27

Aug 4, 2020
Aberdeen
I had this happen and it was due to water damaging the TCU/cables.

For a couple weeks while waiting for replacement to arrive I was able to get it to turn on after the TCU beeped and went dark by lifting the rear wheel and hand cranking the pedals a few times real quick. I have no idea why this worked or how I figured it out. It stopped working entirely but then the new replacement parts arrived
Thanks for the comment
Nothing, I tried, the only difference is now I get the blip with the top bar red when try to turn the bike on. Because there is no blue bar, I can’t match with any error code in the manual
A shame for such a costly and new item
I guess I have to phone the dealer to find out
Cheers
M

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles