Levo Gen 2 2021 turbo levo comp won’t turn on... zero power anywhere

seanagon

Nov 9, 2020
BC
Hi,
First post, read through a bunch of threads on no start. Mine is slightly different. The bike does not power on, when I plug in the charger I get no lights at the plug (4leds) and sometimes after a while it will show a charge (even though it is above 80%). Once the leds at the charge port light up I can disconnect and start the bike. I have left it at the shop and am waiting for the word on it.
thanks in advance for any input

seanagon

Nov 9, 2020
BC
Curious to see what the shop tells you. I had similar issue today but it went away.
They called and said it is the battery. So I am waiting for a replacement. Hopefully that is the end. I will update when I get the bike back and use it.

Ivabign

May 2, 2020
LA
Hi, Just wondering how long you've owned your bike and how many miles you have on it? Thanks!

Hi,
First post, read through a bunch of threads on no start. Mine is slightly different. The bike does not power on, when I plug in the charger I get no lights at the plug (4leds) and sometimes after a while it will show a charge (even though it is above 80%). Once the leds at the charge port light up I can disconnect and start the bike. I have left it at the shop and am waiting for the word on it.
thanks in advance for any input

Spruce

Sep 11, 2020
Wales
I had this at 500km on Turbo Levo Comp. When charging, the battery would flash green for a little while and then the charger LED flashed red. Called local STL dealer and they told be to bring the bike and the charger in. They swapped the 700wh immediately under warranty, apparently they have had a bad batch.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles