Status
Not open for further replies.

fraatti

Jun 1, 2020
Finland
I tested the maps with not 3D map and it works even if I'm not in Finland..
This link works..
it return a white picture and not a server error..

Could you check why the link
https://tilestrata.trailmap.fi/d3-mtbmap-cache/3d/13/4296/2919.png
is not working?
Thanks

Wierd, every other map is returnin the white tile.

I will ask from server developer what is going on.

Maybe is has something to do with tile location because this works. I have no idea how these tiles are named.

PaoloBLEvo

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese

Do you like it?

Screenshot (25 May 2021 10_49_36).png

fraatti

Jun 1, 2020
Finland

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I heard from map developer that mapserver usage is not allowed to commercial applications. However "user specific" mapserver is ok. So maybe feature should be user definable server? Then every user can specify whatever maps they like? Looks like that they are compatible with software you used.
You mean that you would like to add

https://tilestrata.trailmap.fi/d3-mtbmap-cache/3d/{z}/{x}/{y}@2x.png

somewhere in the BLEvo app?
This is allowed but if the value is hardcoded is not allowed? Very strange..

Zkatez

May 11, 2021
Nederland
I think you have Android 11..
Please go to the authorization of the app and remove it.. After restart BLEvo and answer yes to all the request of permissions..
Let me know..

Hello Pablo,

I do run android 11 ( on samsung galaxy s10).

I re-installed blevo and gave it all permissions ( and always on in back ground). I had several runs. Sometimes it works, mostly not, it does not give a map, or it gives a map but says: "no csv file found".

When I want to see a graph. I get message: That I need to enable the csv file creation. But I can not find this option in Blevo.

What can I do?

fraatti

Jun 1, 2020
Finland
You mean that you would like to add

https://tilestrata.trailmap.fi/d3-mtbmap-cache/3d/{z}/{x}/{y}@2x.png

somewhere in the BLEvo app?
This is allowed but if the value is hardcoded is not allowed? Very strange..

Yes, exactly.

Restriction for commercial use says something like this (I used google translate)
The use of the map services provided by Trailmap is permitted for private non-commercial use and reasonably, meaning that the number of bricks loaded is such that it does not interfere with the operation of the service. This is not a problem with normal map use. For other uses, first contact support (miuku) trailmap.fi.

Here is list of some free tile servers.

It seem that some of the tile servers want query tiles littlebit different way. Some of them need $-sign before parameter. I think that need to take into consideration if there is possible to enter own address in some settings.
Some example with $-sign: http://b.tile.openstreetmap.fr/hot/${z}/${x}/${y}.png

It is also described here.
https://translate.google.com/transl...fi/blog/trailmap-kartat-muissa-sovelluksissa/

Locus maps setting file look like this
https://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:advanced:customization:eek:nline_maps
Code:
https://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:advanced:customization:online_maps
I don't know how to post this link so it is working.

edit. fixed links, forum software broke them.

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hello Pablo,

I do run android 11 ( on samsung galaxy s10).

I re-installed blevo and gave it all permissions ( and always on in back ground). I had several runs. Sometimes it works, mostly not, it does not give a map, or it gives a map but says: "no csv file found".

When I want to see a graph. I get message: That I need to enable the csv file creation. But I can not find this option in Blevo.

What can I do?
Please check also the battery optimization for BLEvo.. you should remove all the optimization..

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Yes, exactly.

Restriction for commercial use says something like this (I used google translate)
The use of the map services provided by Trailmap is permitted for private non-commercial use and reasonably, meaning that the number of bricks loaded is such that it does not interfere with the operation of the service. This is not a problem with normal map use. For other uses, first contact support (miuku) trailmap.fi.

Here is list of some free tile servers.

It seem that some of the tile servers want query tiles littlebit different way. Some of them need $-sign before parameter. I think that need to take into consideration if there is possible to enter own address in some settings.
Some example with $-sign: http://b.tile.openstreetmap.fr/hot/${z}/${x}/${y}.png

It is also described here.
https://translate.google.com/transl...fi/blog/trailmap-kartat-muissa-sovelluksissa/

Locus maps setting file look like this
https://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:advanced:customization:eek:nline_maps
Code:
https://docs.locusmap.eu/doku.php?id=manual:advanced:customization:online_maps
I don't know how to post this link so it is working.

edit. fixed links, forum software broke them.
I will add the possibility to enter a custom link..
So the responsibility is demanded to the user..

fraatti

Jun 1, 2020
Finland
Do you know will the offline map download work with custom link, example using the trailmap?

It think it should work exactly same way as it works now because just server changes. I don´t know does it make any difference when tile size is 512x512 or 256x256. If some area need 100 tiles with 256x256 it would need just 25 tiles with 512x512... :rolleyes: Maybe software handle this automatically....

Welh

May 26, 2021
Finland
It think it should work exactly same way as it works now because just server changes. I don´t know does it make any difference when tile size is 512x512 or 256x256. If some area need 100 tiles with 256x256 it would need just 25 tiles with 512x512... :rolleyes: Maybe software handle this automatically....

Well we will see. I must say that its so impressive to have this kind of support for software. Big up Paolo! :)

kellermann

Nov 2, 2018
Germany
Ok... Il will check with my tester.. sorry for the issue..

I have tested it with my iphone and the last ios version of blevo, and all functions fine.
So i guess, it could be a problem with the last android 11 update for my samsung s20.
On my samsung, blevo finds my bike, sees the battery, but could not read any information.
Deinstallation, deleting all data of the app has no effect.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
I have tested it with my iphone and the last ios version of blevo, and all functions fine.
So i guess, it could be a problem with the last android 11 update for my samsung s20.
On my samsung, blevo finds my bike, sees the battery, but could not read any information.
Deinstallation, deleting all data of the app has no effect.
Sorry but I checked with a BLEvo tester with the same bike version and he didn't found any connection issue..
Could you send to [email protected] a video of the connection procedure? Maybe I can understand the issue..
Thanks.

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Battery optimization is not on.
In Android 11 there are a lot of battery optimization configuration... Please check again, because this is the same issue with another BLEvo's user, and he found an optimization for BLEvo active.
In the mean time, please remove all the autorization to BLEvo in Android configuration, and when BLEvo ask the permission, please give to it..
Thanks.

Windsurfer

Aug 31, 2019
Germany
things changed again (related to my posts from May 19. and 21.).
Yesterday I got the blue dot after I switched on the bike. But therefore, after starting a tour in BLevo, I got the message "do you want to start the tour without motor?". After "cancel" and tour start everything worked. This is only a minor bug. However, either I do not get the blue dot for connenction or I get the warning message.

May be it's a bluetooth problem with the phone (BV6000).

Last edited:

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
things changed again (related to my posts from May 19. and 21.).
Yesterday I got the blue dot after I switched on the bike. But therefore, after starting a tour in BLevo, I got the message "do you want to start the tour without motor?". After "cancel" and tour start everything worked. This is only a minor bug. However, either I do not get the blue dot for connenction or I get the warning message.
The message should be "without the bike connected".. not the motor..
You should wait blue dot in the home page AND, after open the bike monitor, you should wait green dot or ? for the bike..
This sequence should work always..

kellermann

Nov 2, 2018
Germany
You should wait blue dot in the home page AND, after open the bike monitor, you should wait green dot or ? for the bike..

Thats similar to my problem. I always get the blue dot on the homepage. In bike monitor i get the green dot for bike, but the third dot for motor still remains red.

Screenshot_20210524-140036_BLEvo.jpg

Windsurfer

Aug 31, 2019
Germany

Thank You. Yes, you are right with the message text; I wrote it from rememberance.
In general I am very happy with the app and Smart Power (1 (10) 24 - 11 (25) 64 - 50 (65) 100). In our area I am using Eco and Trail only; will try "1 to 79" for Eco next.

Nellycopter

Jun 1, 2021
Uk
Hi everyone newbie to EMTB, at 50 decided I need to move more , so went ahead and bought turbo levo comp, added the Levociraptor v2 for good measure , but having difficulty with the smart setting , tried heart rate only but bike seems to give full power assistance no matter the heart rate im sure I’m missing something so any guidance would be greatly appreciated , for the settings … many thanks in advance .

Welh

May 26, 2021
Finland
Hi everyone newbie to EMTB, at 50 decided I need to move more , so went ahead and bought turbo levo comp, added the Levociraptor v2 for good measure , but having difficulty with the smart setting , tried heart rate only but bike seems to give full power assistance no matter the heart rate im sure I’m missing something so any guidance would be greatly appreciated , for the settings … many thanks in advance .

Is your HR connected to blevo and what are your smart settings?

Nellycopter

Jun 1, 2021
Uk
Sorted, just needed to read a good few more pages on here ….

Kave

Dec 9, 2018
Sweden
I am mainly using a local swedish map in Sweden. I have added tons of paths in Openstreetmap arround my home so I can use Blevos mapp there. When at a new location however, I need to see the other map to to find my way. I have now used Blevo side by side to Locusmap. It seems to work quite well, except zooming on the map obviously. Here on a Samsung S10 Plus:
i-G3P39nQ-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles