Status
Not open for further replies.

Stumpy

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
I see Belevo App has MPH change option and wheel diameter change option. Do I change one or the other - both?

The wheel diameter setting should be your actual wheel diameter, this will keep the distance covered true. The MPH change is the 'unrestrict' setting

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK
depends what tyre you've got, what pressure etc... best tip is to put some toothpaste on the tyre, roll the bike along so the wheel does a full revolution and measure between the two marks

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Today I release the new version 2.6.1.. these are ther news:

- Added Short statistics
- Added statistics for Max Cadence, Max biker power, max Motor power, Motor Energy
- Now the Bike Monitor is in full screen
- Added GPS/Bike/Motor/HRM status also in the Bike Monitor
- Added in the bike monitor 2 buttons to increase/decrease the legs power (if Smart Power is active) or the assistance percentage. This feature is available from iPhone bigger than 5.

Update it from Apple Store

‎BLEvo - For Smart Turbo Levo su App Store

IMG_0023.PNG

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Paolo with the latest update for android I am finding it very difficult to connect to the bike, before it would connect straight away but now it either takes a long time or it wont connect at all.
is there a problem? my firmware is ver 22

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Paolo with the latest update for android I am finding it very difficult to connect to the bike, before it would connect straight away but now it either takes a long time or it wont connect at all.
is there a problem? my firmware is ver 22
In the next days, I will release a new version.
I didn't change nothing in the connection sequence... but I will check..

jxj

Jun 28, 2018
Sierra California
I just got a Carbon Comp Turbo Levo. I have just 60 miles on it. I love it. I rented a 2016 for a day a couple of years ago and loved it and this 2018 seems even better. I just downloaded the BLEvo application and love it so far. Only a couple of miles on it. I'm having some issues with the app and some learnings so a few random comments and questions:
1. Love being able to get 1% increments on the levels.
2. Haven't had much experience but it seems that the audio annunciation will be useful.
3. Some of the display fields don't convert to ft/miles even when that is selected in the configuration. Same issue with audio annunciation in metric only. Maybe I can't figure that out.
4. Love the screen shot above with more fields but that appears to be the Apple app, I'm using android.
5. Seeking more description and input on the CM feature. I'm not fully understanding what this setting is for and what the implications are?
6. What are the implications of raising the speed limit? What is the factory limit in kph? It seems that mine cuts out at about 17.5mph on the GPS speed.

jxj

Jun 28, 2018
Sierra California
One item on connection to the bike that I learned that is likely obvious to others. Using android I had loaded and used the Specialized Mission Control application prior to loading BLEvo. I had to "force stop" the Mission Control app before I could get the BLEvo app to connect to the bike. Now it connects quicker and more reliable than the Mission Control app does.

npatrix

May 22, 2018
Joburg, South Africa
Hello, I know the Blevo app works with the new firmware, but what about the speed limiter ? Is this function still working ? I want to keep it on 32kph like it is right now...
it took me some time to move into the BLEvo app, I was mainly afraid of voiding the warranty, but the likelihood of that to happen is very low... and I move into it, I just can say it is fantastic, I won't go back to mission control.
to your question, speed limit is defined by the user (mine is at 40km/h)

Paul Darby

Jun 17, 2018
Halesowen, West Midlands
Paolo,
I have a Kenevo mode switch on my 2017 Levo. It has 2018 motor firmware. The walk by works as it should. But it would be nice if I could increase its power to allow its use to ride through deep ruts or streams etc without pedalling. I know about the warranty and that doesn't bother me. Is it possible through the app to have such a feature?

Shane’s1000rr

Apr 4, 2018
County Durham
it took me some time to move into the BLEvo app, I was mainly afraid of voiding the warranty, but the likelihood of that to happen is very low... and I move into it, I just can say it is fantastic, I won't go back to mission control.
to your question, speed limit is defined by the user (mine is at 40km/h)
Am sure I will find out soon if it was to void the warranty as mines with Specialized at present with a diagnosis from Mission Control and I use the app in question every ride hvnt heard anything for a couple of days so fingers crossed ?

Kiwi in Wales

Short cranks rule!🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carmarthen, Wales
Hi @PaoloBLEvo ,

Is it possible to change the 10 section Customised screen slightly?

I have been using it for a while now and think that the top 2 rows could do with being bigger so they are easier to read.

Hope the others users of BLevo on the forum agree with my proposal.

Please see the screen shot below of what I would like. Your current screen is on the left and my proposed one is on the right.

Display005.PNG

PaoloBLEvo

Trader
Jun 13, 2018
Varese
Hi @PaoloBLEvo ,

Is it possible to change the 10 section Customised screen slightly?

I have been using it for a while now and think that the top 2 rows could do with being bigger so they are easier to read.

Hope the others users of BLevo on the forum agree with my proposal.

Please see the screen shot below of what I would like. Your current screen is on the left and my proposed one is on the right.

View attachment 2988
Ok, I can understand you point of view, but the new line added is only to have a quick look of the red light..
I can try to increase it but I'm not sure when...

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
@PaoloBLEvo in your opinion which setting in BLEvo and firmware 22 is the closest to the performance and feel of firmware 23?

ccrdave

Patreon
Founding Member
Jan 16, 2018
uk
Ok thank you the reason for my question I set my firmware 22 to the madness setting in Blevo, my wife's battery on firmware 23 with the settings that came with the update, and now the performance of the two batteries is almost identical

deanpemberton

Jun 24, 2018
New Zealand
Still having a couple of issues with the app.
I’ve paired it with a HRM and that’s working well. Went out for an hour ride today but I still can’t send csv, tcx, gpx files so there is no way to export the ride and save it anyway.

Again I’m looking for anyone else using an iPhoneX who’s managed to use any of the send buttons. That way I know it’s me and I’ll keep trying different things.

One thing I thought about was the fact that the iPhone ‘swipe up bar’ is covering these buttons and that might be causing issues.
@PaoloBLEvo - does that sound like it could be an issue?

Welcome to ideas. I’d love to keep using the app but I can’t if I’m not able to export the rides :/

Thanks for any feedback
Dean

Levorunner

Jun 16, 2018
Canada
I’ve paired it with a HRM and that’s working well. Went out for an hour ride today but I still can’t send csv, tcx, gpx files so there is no way to export the ride and save it anyway.

Again I’m looking for anyone else using an iPhoneX who’s managed to use any of the send buttons. That way I know it’s me and I’ll keep trying different things.

One thing I thought about was the fact that the iPhone ‘swipe up bar’ is covering these buttons and that might be causing issues.

Welcome to ideas. I’d love to keep using the app but I can’t if I’m not able to export the rides :/

Thanks for any feedback
Dean
Yep, I have the same problem but I'm on android. Tried everything but nothing seems to work. ???

Stumpy

Staff member
Patreon
Jun 17, 2018
Essex, UK

Thanks for any feedback
Dean

I’m OK on an X Dean...

0F8B6457-3BCD-4220-B1AE-6389A8416179.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles