The MTB videos Thread. Funny, Serious, Cool ... Share them here.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
Oh, geez, I laughed out loud at the cardigo bike. Talk about stupidity 😂. I think it's bad when I see folk out walking, riding or running with music in their ears so that they can't hear what's going on around them.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
To be fair, that Cardigo atrocity is ahead of its time for adjustable reach. Fully expect it to mop up in the DH world cup this year.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
To be fair, that Cardigo atrocity is ahead of its time for adjustable reach. Fully expect it to mop up in the DH world cup this year.
when it first started playing I thought that's where they were going - a bike to fit a big dude and his petite girlfriend. But no, they somehow came up with the stupidest idea they could 😂. I don't think they're going to be rich.

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
defying logic 😂. Unweight that front wheel, sit right back bolt upright, run skinny little tyres, run over your handlebars with a truck before fitting them, wear loose fitting nylon to help catch the wind. I'm sure you guys can add a few more observations 😂. See one of the super sport dude's at the end shaking his head 😂

Last edited:

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
hah, I was going to post him too, albeit in one of his karts.

He's infectiously happy. He builds his stuff well but doesn't seem to be too concerned for his own safety :eek: :LOL:. Although I see on his skateboard he's wearing safety boots :rolleyes::LOL:

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Adam Brayton’s Gas to Vlog channel is great, and watching his POV rides with Elliot Heap is as close to world class speeds you’ll ever get

urastus

⚡The Whippet⚡
May 4, 2020
Tasmania
The follow up red bull hard line video. The process they have for deciding order of runs is funny. Despite these bikes having huge travel, they are set up for the big hits. I imagine for most other stuff they must feel pretty hard. Impressive riding. In all the shenanigans I just noticed Rob Warner trying to control the melee :oops:; I imagine that's an irony for him :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles