The MTB videos Thread. Funny, Serious, Cool ... Share them here.

RustyMTB

E*POWAH Elite World Champion
Jul 22, 2020
UK
Danny Hart showing us how it's done. But really, look at the comments below. Danny isn't remotely up the charismatic, rock star end of the crowd but he's the epitome of a decent, solid guy.

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
and EMBN.. :sleep:

That's harsh but spot on. Can you imagine working for them? The creative meetings must be excruciating.

Manuals?
- Did it in March.

OK, what bout how to endo then?
- February twice, June 2021, November 2020

Screw it then, we'll do sten minutes on saddles for Ergon again then. Gotta pay those bills.

dobbyhasfriends

🌹Old Bloke 🎸
Subscriber
Sep 19, 2019
Llandovery, Wales
That's harsh but spot on. Can you imagine working for them? The creative meetings must be excruciating.

Manuals?
- Did it in March.

OK, what bout how to endo then?
- February twice, June 2021, November 2020

Screw it then, we'll do sten minutes on saddles for Ergon again then. Gotta pay those bills.
maybe 1 in 7 of their vids are not blatant adverts... 1 in 10 of those might have something they havent already covered completely in a previous video..
I do feel sorry for the presenters, it must be excruciating having to present what you know to be utter drivel

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Beats working for a living though & they seem to stick around. In the end, I suppose there's nothing wrong with flogging gear to a willing audience, it's just that it gets so stale.There's only so much to say about bikes when you're pumping out a video every day of the year.

RustyMTB

Jul 22, 2020
UK
Amaury trousered a paltry 3k last week for sticking his neck on the line. No one knows what's happening next year, least of all the cast & there's a reason premier league footballers aren't churning out vlogs. Good on the riders, they need a voice.

Tubby G

❤️‍🔥 Hot Stuff ❤️‍🔥
Dec 15, 2020
North Yorkshire
Amazing skill..but the bit that tickled me most was when he trapped a small flat rock under his rear wheel and slid down a boulder ..oh to have that much control !

I’m sure there were plenty of fails in the making of that video too, such as this (ouch!)

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles