Taking the kenevo offpiste on the steep and rutted stuff (video)

Tucker

Apr 12, 2018
Hull
Took the kenevo out yesterday on my local off-piste trails, this bike is made for this steep and techy stuff! Absolutely loved it and my riding buddy's all now want one ?

Drop a like if you can, trying to prove how bad ass e bikes are! next stop bpw challenge!

Tucker

Apr 12, 2018
Hull
Yer that's dalby dude, short and sweet don't have the elevation you boys have up in Scotland but just as steep in places.

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Took the kenevo out yesterday on my local off-piste trails, this bike is made for this steep and techy stuff! Absolutely loved it and my riding buddy's all now want one ?

Drop a like if you can, trying to prove how bad ass e bikes are! next stop bpw challenge!
Nice footage! Gimbal?

Tucker

Apr 12, 2018
Hull
Just bought a kenevo last week. Can’t wait to get out on the trails and try it out.

Your going to love it! What colour did you go? Oh and if your adjust the seat height make sure you take the battery out first and then reclip any slack in the wires in the frame! Otherwise you can cause the pinch bolt on the cable to snap...I did it on my first ride lol

Salvie69

Apr 15, 2018
Cornwall
Had to buy the yellow one. Fell in love with the colour!
I traded my 2018 levo comp in for it. Just wondering how much different the ride will be.
The suspension is feels plush to be fair.
Funny you should mention that. I dropped seat post right down last night and noticed cables tight under battery
I’ll double check cables later. Maybe realign .
Thanks for advice.
Can’t wait to get out.
Wrapping frame with 3m clear tape tomorrow.
I’ll end up beating the frame else ?

958DDCB1-02CF-47E8-A439-930901D61370.jpeg

Tucker

Apr 12, 2018
Hull
have fun on it! super capable bike which loves to go fast when pointed downwards! gorgeous colour too!

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles