STOP riding...

#lazy

E*POWAH BOSS
Oct 1, 2019
Surrey
Me bro has always been a gamer and I’ve always digged him for it but had a go on Gtsport now I’ve turned ? Bought a ps4pro , Logitech g29 wheel / pedals and one of them playseat challenge chairs which are good enough for me ! We should do a lobby race ?

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
I did ok , finished 4th in manufacturer’s DR b SR s , the daily race C is fun as well
not so much when you start off in 15th and get taken out on the second corner, taking a time penalty and ending in DFL for the first lap. Then when you finally catch up to the last runner he's a bawbag who can't drive for shit but thinks it's cool to block every legit pass you attempt. :LOL:

I'm starting back at driver level D and sportsmanship B. had been A/B and S when i regularly played with fast PS friends... might take me some time to get the hang of it again ;)

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Just got off WARZONE playing with a mate I normally go drinking with on Thursday nights (won't be doing that again for some time :confused: ) and my head's fried as it's been so long since I've played a FPS. didn't have a clue what I was doing. Think I killed a grand total of 5 guys in an hour and a half

Mad Mark

E*POWAH Elite
Patreon
Nov 2, 2018
Burton on Trent
Stick with it Gary, I got my first team win last night and the three of us only got 18 kills in that game.
playing solo’s I’ve had 2 wins, first win I killed 9
second I only killed 6
The trick is to land out of the way of other players, get as much stuff as possible before you encounter other players

Make up a load out that you like before you start the game, then go to a Buy station & buy it in
07A5939F-208A-4CA6-97C1-29431FBB3BFD.jpeg
This was my first win in solo’s.....the feeling you get when you win is unbelievable

Gary

Old Tartan Bollocks
Author
Subscriber
Mar 29, 2018
the internet
Stick with it Gary, I got my first team win last night and the three of us only got 18 kills in that game.
playing solo’s I’ve had 2 wins, first win I killed 9
second I only killed 6
The trick is to land out of the way of other players, get as much stuff as possible before you encounter other players

Make up a load out that you like before you start the game, then go to a Buy station & buy it in View attachment 27906 This was my first win in solo’s.....the feeling you get when you win is unbelievable

One of my biggest issues was I only ever played the OG CODs with the one weapon. an assault rifle (Famas?). so give me any other type of weapon (other than melee) and I've got no clue. or a shit assault rifle where you need to shoot a guy 200 times to even tickle him and i'm a gonner while they casually turn around and blast my face off in one shot. :D

I'll be back on tho

Last edited:

Rob Rides EMTB

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 14, 2018
Surrey, UK
Joe Wicks. On TV this morning. Fell off his bike and fractured his wrist. Can happen to anyone ?

Doing some great work to get folks active but maybe a reminder how easy it can be to hurt yourself.

B0E68FDE-C10E-45DE-B284-28E21E429A28.jpeg

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Joe Wicks. On TV this morning. Fell off his bike and fractured his wrist. Can happen to anyone ?

Doing some great work to get folks active but maybe a reminder how easy it can be to hurt yourself.

View attachment 27988

Sadly, "accidents", by their very nature, can happen anytime. I often find that I normally injure myself when at the most cautious. This is either because you know you're doing something higher risk, so you are inevitably more cautious, or the weird phenomena when you are more cautious, that you're somehow less reactive and more tense, less relaxed, so more likely to injure yourself .. hence my fractured ribs :) (what a knob).

More importantly, what are you upto @Rob Hancill . It's difficult for you to do bike reviews at the moment.

Do you have anything lined up ?

"How too's" ... like "disinfect your smelly helmet using household items".

Or "Can you's" ... like "Use your bath as a skate park ?"

Or "Does It's" ... like "Does a Kenevo Duel crown fork fit a Levo SL ?" or "How many bolt holes line up with a Mahle motor in a Kenevo"

MrMarzocchi

Apr 26, 2021
Wales
We've been locked down in the UK for over a year now so we're coming out of it. Every country's different but there's no chance I'm staying in. Looking to come out of hibernation fully and put all this BS behind me.

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles