Specialized 2021 Enduro Rumours (and other general bollox....)

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
So the Kenevo has moved off into full downhill territory. As Rob says - leaving the door open for an Enduro....

This gives us 12 months (or forever) to fill a thread with complete tosh, like the last one.

Expected release September 17th CET 15:00 2021.

Names are up for discussion ! :) Enlevo, Endevo, Lenuro ??

170mm Front 160mm Rear
Recycled carbon reinforced plastic frame. Aluminium Rear Triangle.
21kg's

New architecture motor system. Possibly Hyundai with 7 year unlimited miles warranty.

1000wh battery. Just because ...

derailleur less transmission.

Magnetostrictive Wu2 seat post.

Stolen from @Swissrob :

Security GPS tracker.
External USB plug for lights or phone charging.

Optional information/configuration screen which doubles as a watch or can be clipped to the handlebars. If configured, proximity to the Specialized TurboChrono enables/disables the bike power and also acts as a key.

Thought I might struggle for a moment to find an old picture, but you can rely on Spesh France to be behind the times and still have the old one up..

Like this .. but better !!

enlevo.png

Last edited:

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
So the Kenevo has moved off into full downhill territory.
I don’t think so Zimmer, it’s still 180/180.

I would like a 170/170 with a pumped up creo motor/battery with the secondary battery as an option for bigger rides.
Recycled carbon everything like the Supercars would be sweet and definitely a lighter 10speed geared hub.
Wireless seat dropper, gears and brakes as cables are so yesterday.
Mullet obviously
I would pay anything for all that.

SMJA

Oct 26, 2018
Hertfordshire, UK
I'm under embargo so can't say anything (smug wink) I'll upload a blurry photo though and can say for sure as I know people, (smug wink) I've seen it... and it's out tomorrow.

I can say that you will be able to purchase the pedals separately if you want to build your own bike around them.

Last edited:

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
I can say that you will be able to purchase the pedals separately if you want to build your own bike around them.

This could catch on .. I know @YrianX would be interested, it would get him on an e-bike sooner than waiting for his s-works frame to arrive. They're going to take a while as apparently they have to build the bikes then take the parts off. It seemed too easy to just grab the first 60 frames off the production line.

Zimmerframe

MUPPET
Subscriber
Jun 12, 2019
Brittany, France
Wireless seat dropper, gears and brakes as cables are so yesterday.

I'm worried about you remembering to charge your brake batteries. How about rather than wireless, we go for electric dropper, brakes and gears. Then we can replace the cables with small cables we'll call wires..

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
I'm worried about you remembering to charge your brake batteries. How about rather than wireless, we go for electric dropper, brakes and gears. Then we can replace the cables with small cables we'll call wires..

Yeah Wireless brakes on the 2021 for sure. The new THING I'm telling you :cool:

OH and yes, who needs a frame as long as one have pedals to hmm... Ehhhh... Pedal?

YrianX

Patreon
Sep 14, 2019
Norway
This could catch on .. I know @YrianX would be interested, it would get him on an e-bike sooner than waiting for his s-works frame to arrive. They're going to take a while as apparently they have to build the bikes then take the parts off. It seemed too easy to just grab the first 60 frames off the production line.

Pedals? You mean those foot throttle thingies?

But in all seriousness, I suspect they make more on complete bikes so frame kit is an afterthought lowest down on their production priority list me thinks...

CjP

PRIME TIME
Subscriber
Jan 1, 2019
Everywhere
Wires, cables, same thing. Just another silly thing to get caught up or deteriorate.
Would you go back to the chorded phone??
Or dial up internet?
Might as well jump back on an analogue!

I want cutting edge technology on my next bike. I want it to know what I’m thinking and react accordingly.
I’d also like manual/ wheelie control like the motorbikes while they’re at it. I don’t have time to practice these things.

SMJA

Oct 26, 2018
Hertfordshire, UK
(Smug wink) Blush Pink/Glock Cream is all I'm going to say guys, its radical. Extra wheel sets a new standard and the ability to dismount and push up from the back is inspired. Can't even see the battery and motor, they've worked hard on that. Geometry is fairly conservative. I'm selling my 2020 now on eBay, still in the box.

Specialized_NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION.jpg

EMTB Forums

Since 2018

The World's largest electric mountain bike community.

Members
Join Our Community

Latest articles